1978 Topps Baseball wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Since I rarely have the chance to get to shows or even shops anymore, want to start knocking off my vintage needs, since I have multiple sets that I can see the finish line on.

First up -- 1978 Topps Baseball

#302 (cubs checklist)

This is strictly an upgrade, so need it in Ex condition. No marks on the back, average to above average corners.

Prefer to trade first - but will buy if the price is right.

Let's get this one knocked out so I can get to work on the last 35 cards needed for 1977!!

Hi A ndy
if you can wait till I get home next week I probably have that card as I have over 600 dupes from that year also on your 77 needs let me know on that also should be able to help you out some should be home by nest Friday\
later
Tom

Hi A ndy
if you can wait till I get home next week I probably have that card as I have over 600 dupes from that year also on your 77 needs let me know on that also should be able to help you out some should be home by nest Friday\
later
Tom

Thanks Tom - no worries on timing. I will work on getting the 77's posted as time allows.

Pending a final checks as I file the last couple cards away, I am officially finished with my 1978 set - which is a a nice item to check off the TODO list. If you need anything for 1978 Topps - let me know, all dupes I have are now available for trade/sale

I can't remember if I posted my 1977 wantlist, but that is the next item up on my agenda to work on. So if you have any 1977 Topps, get ready to dig it up!

Congratulations on finishing the set! I would be happy to trade for any checklists (team or regular) in ExMt or better and unmarked.

I've got several thousand 1977 Topps cards, so please let me know what your wantlist looks like when you get it together!

Pending a final checks as I file the last couple cards away, I am officially finished with my 1978 set - which is a a nice item to check off the TODO list. If you need anything for 1978 Topps - let me know, all dupes I have are now available for trade/sale

I can't remember if I posted my 1977 wantlist, but that is the next item up on my agenda to work on. So if you have any 1977 Topps, get ready to dig it up!

Congratulations on finishing the set! I would be happy to trade for any checklists (team or regular) in ExMt or better and unmarked.

I've got several thousand 1977 Topps cards, so please let me know what your wantlist looks like when you get it together!

Thanks! Was hoping to get some additional stuff done today, but got wrapped up in other stuff. Will take a look for checklists and try to get my 1977 list posted up.