Thread: Everything $10 and under sale...lots of Autos, rookies, etc. Acuna, Judge, Soto, etc!

Post Everything $10 and under sale...lots of Autos, rookies, etc. Acuna, Judge, Soto, etc!

Shipping is $3 for 1-3 cards, $4 for 4+ cards. Concealed cash/MO preferred over PayPal

$2 Each:

Sold:
    Devers Black Wave

$4 Each:

$6 Each:

$8 Each:

$10 Each except Jose Fernandez is $6:

If the Acunas are the Snowflake Metallics I will take all three. Can't tell with the pic though. Thanks.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    If the Acunas are the Snowflake Metallics I will take all three. Can't tell with the pic though. Thanks.
    No they are not the $40+ Metallics. They are the regular $10 base.

Ok thank you.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Interested in the Bellinger Bowman Scout's choice Update. LMK how much the final total is.

Quote Originally Posted by daveteach View Post
    Interested in the Bellinger Bowman Scout's choice Update. LMK how much the final total is.
    I'd do $5 concealed cash for the card in a PWE since its just one card