Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,809
    Bench Bucks
    6,154
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #1

    Looking for 19 Topps Chrome

    Title mentions it all--Wantlist posted below..please LMK what you have and what your looking for in return..or please visit MY SITE for a possible trade.

    Best,
    David

    2019 TOPPS CHROME
    16 43

    FRESHMAN FLASH
    FF-6 CEDRIC MULLINS
    FF-15 LUIS URIAS
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 08-18-2019 at 08:18 AM.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,904
    Bench Bucks
    31,821
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10139
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #2
    Hi David! 2019 Topps Chrome base: 6, 9,21, 33,57,77,79,93, 98,127, 152, 154, 160,171,173, 175, 196. I could use in trade theses: 2018 Topps gold 442 and 2019 Topps gold 85 and 341 for the trade...pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 08-13-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  3. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,654
    Bench Bucks
    3,311
    Bench Points
    2081
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #3
    I have these.

    2019 TOPPS CHROME
    6 13 21 33 77 93 98 154 196

    I'd love to work out something in the future for this Kinsler...

    19 TOPPS INDEPENDENCE DAY /76
    525 IAN KINSLER,PADRES $12.00

    But am interested in these for the Chrome:

    HISTORIC THROUGH-LINES
    HTL-11 ERNIE BANKS/JAVIER BAEZ,CUBS $1.50
    HTL-30 RYNE SANDBERG/KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $2.00

    19 TOPPS HOME RUN CHALLENGE(UNSCRATCHED)
    HRC-12 KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $4.00
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  4. wkmcmillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,810
    Bench Bucks
    62
    Bench Points
    525
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    I've got this one for you:
    1984 CHROME
    84TC-17 MIKE TROUT

    and maybe some of the base you need after the dust settles with David K and Hoosier.
    Looking for Braves RC's or refractors.
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.

  5. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,809
    Bench Bucks
    6,154
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hi David! 2019 Topps Chrome base: 6, 9,21, 33,57,77,79,93, 98,127, 152, 154, 160,171,173, 175, 196. I could use in trade theses: 2018 Topps gold 442 and 2019 Topps gold 85 and 341 for the trade...pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
    David

    No longer have Gold 442 Anything else?

    LMK

    Best,
    David
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  6. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,809
    Bench Bucks
    6,154
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I have these.

    2019 TOPPS CHROME
    6 13 21 33 77 93 98 154 196

    I'd love to work out something in the future for this Kinsler...

    19 TOPPS INDEPENDENCE DAY /76
    525 IAN KINSLER,PADRES $12.00

    But am interested in these for the Chrome:

    HISTORIC THROUGH-LINES
    HTL-11 ERNIE BANKS/JAVIER BAEZ,CUBS $1.50
    HTL-30 RYNE SANDBERG/KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $2.00

    19 TOPPS HOME RUN CHALLENGE(UNSCRATCHED)
    HRC-12 KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $4.00
    Most of the chrome you offered are pending --I do need the below listed

    19 Topps Chrome
    9 David Peralta 50
    17 Donruss Optic Pink
    Buster Posey $4.00
    19 Topps Museum Collection Copper
    Clayton Kershaw $4.00
    2019 Topps
    670 Eloy Jimenez RC $2.50
    74 Topps Mike Schmidt $8.00
    $19.00

    You receive
    19 TOPPS INDEPENDENCE DAY/76
    525 Ian Kinsler $12
    19 TOPPS HISTORIC THROUGH LINES
    HTL-11 ERNIE BANKS/JAVIER BAEZ,CUBS $1.50
    HTL-30 RYNE SANDBERG/KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $2.00
    19 TOPPS HOME RUN CHALLENGE(UNSCRATCHED)
    HRC-12 KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $4.00
    $19.50
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 08-13-2019 at 11:54 PM.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  7. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,809
    Bench Bucks
    6,154
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wkmcmillan View Post
    I've got this one for you:
    1984 CHROME
    84TC-17 MIKE TROUT

    and maybe some of the base you need after the dust settles with David K and Hoosier.
    Looking for Braves RC's or refractors.
    I will get back with you
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  8. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,654
    Bench Bucks
    3,311
    Bench Points
    2081
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Most of the chrome you offered are pending --I do need the below listed

    19 Topps Chrome
    9 David Peralta 50
    17 Donruss Optic Pink
    Buster Posey $4.00
    19 Topps Museum Collection Copper
    Clayton Kershaw $4.00
    2019 Topps
    670 Eloy Jimenez RC $2.50
    74 Topps Mike Schmidt $8.00
    $19.00

    You receive
    19 TOPPS INDEPENDENCE DAY/76
    525 Ian Kinsler $12
    19 TOPPS HISTORIC THROUGH LINES
    HTL-11 ERNIE BANKS/JAVIER BAEZ,CUBS $1.50
    HTL-30 RYNE SANDBERG/KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $2.00
    19 TOPPS HOME RUN CHALLENGE(UNSCRATCHED)
    HRC-12 KRIS BRYANT,CUBS $4.00
    $19.50
    I don't have a David Peralta. I have a Future Stars Freddy Peralta from 19 Chrome, but not a David. If that's what you meant, I'm good for the trade.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  9. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,809
    Bench Bucks
    6,154
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I don't have a David Peralta. I have a Future Stars Freddy Peralta from 19 Chrome, but not a David. If that's what you meant, I'm good for the trade.
    I'm tired lol I need Chrome 13 Harrison Bader go ahead and post the trade. I'll confirm in the morning
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  10. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,904
    Bench Bucks
    31,821
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10139
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #10
    18 TOPPS SERIES II RAINBOW FOIL

    380 KELBY TOMLINSON,GIANTS $2.50

    446 LUCAS DUDA,ROYALS $2.50 One of the above to replace the missing gold will work for me. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  11. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,809
    Bench Bucks
    6,154
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    18 TOPPS SERIES II RAINBOW FOIL

    380 KELBY TOMLINSON,GIANTS $2.50

    446 LUCAS DUDA,ROYALS $2.50 One of the above to replace the missing gold will work for me. Best regards, David
    There both gone...anything else
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  12. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,904
    Bench Bucks
    31,821
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10139
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    There both gone...anything else
    Yes...update your trading list. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  13. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,904
    Bench Bucks
    31,821
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10139
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #13
    351 JARROD DYSON,DIAMONDBACKS $2.00

    362 JEREMY JEFFRESS,BREWERS $2.00

    363 MAX STASSI,ASTROS $2.00

    383 ADALBERTO MEJIA,TWINS $2.00

    397 LANCE MCCULLERS,ASTROS $2.00

    447 UP HIGH DOWN LOW GEORGE SPRINGER,ASTROS $4.00

    487 SAN DIEGO SLUGGERS HUNTER RENFROE/ERIC HOSMER,PADRES $2.50

    490 MATT HARVEY,ANGELS $2.00

    501 ROUGNED ODOR,RANGERS $2.00

    520 SANDY ALCANTARA,BREWERS $2.00

    584 JOSH JAMES,ASTROS $2,00

    600 SHOHEI OHTANI,ANGELS $10.00

    609 KAUFFMAN STADIUM,ROYALS $2.00

    632 YUSEI KIKUCHI,MARINERS $4.00

    636 JACE FRY,WHITE SOX $2.00

    699 FELIX HERNANDEZ,MARINERS $2.50 one of the above to replace the missing gold card. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  14. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,809
    Bench Bucks
    6,154
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    351 JARROD DYSON,DIAMONDBACKS $2.00

    362 JEREMY JEFFRESS,BREWERS $2.00

    363 MAX STASSI,ASTROS $2.00

    383 ADALBERTO MEJIA,TWINS $2.00

    397 LANCE MCCULLERS,ASTROS $2.00

    447 UP HIGH DOWN LOW GEORGE SPRINGER,ASTROS $4.00

    487 SAN DIEGO SLUGGERS HUNTER RENFROE/ERIC HOSMER,PADRES $2.50

    490 MATT HARVEY,ANGELS $2.00

    501 ROUGNED ODOR,RANGERS $2.00

    520 SANDY ALCANTARA,BREWERS $2.00

    584 JOSH JAMES,ASTROS $2,00

    600 SHOHEI OHTANI,ANGELS $10.00

    609 KAUFFMAN STADIUM,ROYALS $2.00

    632 YUSEI KIKUCHI,MARINERS $4.00

    636 JACE FRY,WHITE SOX $2.00

    699 FELIX HERNANDEZ,MARINERS $2.50 one of the above to replace the missing gold card. Best regards, David
    How about 447

    So this would be the trade

    I get...
    19 TOPPS CHROME
    6, 9,21, 33,57,77,79,93, 98,127, 152, 154, 160,171,173, 175, 196.

    You get
    19 TOPPS GOLD
    85 341
    19 TOPPS RAINBOW FOIL
    447

    Trade works for me ..go ahead and post and I'll confirm it.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  15. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,904
    Bench Bucks
    31,821
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10139
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    How about 447

    So this would be the trade

    I get...
    19 TOPPS CHROME
    6, 9,21, 33,57,77,79,93, 98,127, 152, 154, 160,171,173, 175, 196.

    You get
    19 TOPPS GOLD
    85 341
    19 TOPPS RAINBOW FOIL
    447

    Trade works for me ..go ahead and post and I'll confirm it.
    Works for me! Posting trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •