Thread: Banned/Suspended Forums....

Banned/Suspended Forums....

Just curious........Are these updated regularly now? Looks like it's been at least 8 months on one and over a year and a half on the other.......Was looking at an old thread and seen a person suspended that I had no idea was expelled.........It would help to know some of these exclusions..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Nothing on this? I'm sure it's not a main stream concern..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Crickets? Chirp, chrip..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Quarterly bump..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

That thread is not updated regularly, but should be. The avatar of each trader is their current status, so use that if you have any concern. Not every status change will have an explanation, but if it gets to that point, it is warranted.

Thanks,
    Jflan702
    PLEASE NOTE I am only able to ship on Saturdays
    Set builder 1970 - now - Topps, Fleer (original), Donruss, Score and UD

Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    Please no PWE

Thanks for the update! Great work that all of you guys (and gals) do behind the scenes...........Merry Christmas!
    mikekestner.com/mm86