Trout dupes FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Looking for Topps/Topps Update/Topps Chrome/Finest/Heritage RC of the following guys. CLICK HERE TO SEE TROUT FT

Acuna
Soto
Vlad Jr
Tatis
Bellinger
Gleyber
Matt Chapman
Arenado
Harper
Eloy
Lourdes Gurriel Jr
Bo Bichette
Yordan Alvarez
Will Smith (Dodgers C)

and a bunch of other youngsters. Trying to get my sons more involved and these are the players they are looking for. There's plenty of stuff in other albums, as well, though they are not 100% updated. Can even view the Trout NFT album. Only thing I will not deal from there is the 2011 stuff.

I no longer subscribe to OPG, so if that's what you are looking to trade by I will need you to post the BV's.

May consider HOF jersey and patch cards, as well. No bat cards.

If your Trout 2015 Topps is a gold parallel /2015, I can use it in trade for a 2019 Topps Chrome base Tatis RC.

I have two 2015 golds. One is /2015, I believe. The other is a vintage stock. I just got home from a long night at work, so I will look into it when I wake up this afternoon.

Assuming you are talking about this one though.

https://flic.kr/p/TrsYgL

I don't care if you send pwe. I'll send bubble mailer and tracking. If you want to post it up, I will confirm and accept this afternoon. Get you tracking tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds good. It's posted. I'm heading out of town for the weekend, so I'll mail out on Monday. Thanks for the easy trade.