Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43

  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    1,010
    Bench Bucks
    239
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Iíll take a look and see what I have. A lot of the ones I have are base and not rcs, would you trade for base? I have this thread going in case you could use any off of here. Thanks!

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...de!?highlight=


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

  2. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,836
    Bench Bucks
    6,184
    Bench Points
    4870
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I have these available:
    base 576 582 681 696
    SP's 712 714 715 718 719 721 722

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    David
    What BV's are you putting on the TN-10 (Clarke) and the Cloth Stickers 20 (Machado) 25(Yelich) My Guess $1 for the Clarke $5 for Machado and $6 for Yelich
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,450
    Bench Bucks
    6,065
    Bench Points
    1587
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    What BV's are you putting on the TN-10 (Clarke) and the Cloth Stickers 20 (Machado) 25(Yelich) My Guess $1 for the Clarke $5 for Machado and $6 for Yelich
    I've picked up the TN-10 in another trade so I don't need that one any longer. The sticker values you list are probably close so using those values are fine.

  4. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,836
    Bench Bucks
    6,184
    Bench Points
    4870
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I've picked up the TN-10 in another trade so I don't need that one any longer. The sticker values you list are probably close so using those values are fine.
    How about this trade

    For you
    19 Heritage HN Pete Alonso RC $5.00
    19 Heritage HN Vlad Jr RC $8.00
    19 Heritage HN '70 Cloth Sticker 20 Manny Machado $5.00
    19 Heritage HN '70 Cloth Sticker 25 Christian Yelich $6.00
    $24.00

    For me
    19 Heritage HN base 576 582 681 696 $2.75
    19 Heritage HN SP's 712 714 715 718 719 721 722 $22.00
    $24.75

    If this works for you go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]


  5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,450
    Bench Bucks
    6,065
    Bench Points
    1587
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    How about this trade

    For you
    19 Heritage HN Pete Alonso RC $5.00
    19 Heritage HN Vlad Jr RC $8.00
    19 Heritage HN '70 Cloth Sticker 20 Manny Machado $5.00
    19 Heritage HN '70 Cloth Sticker 25 Christian Yelich $6.00
    $24.00

    For me
    19 Heritage HN base 576 582 681 696 $2.75
    19 Heritage HN SP's 712 714 715 718 719 721 722 $22.00
    $24.75

    If this works for you go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    Trade has been posted. Thanks for the trade!


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,450
    Bench Bucks
    6,065
    Bench Points
    1587
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Only need one Candy Lid and two Cloth stickers to complete my set.


  7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    1,010
    Bench Bucks
    239
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by brady12rules View Post
    Iíll take a look and see what I have. A lot of the ones I have are base and not rcs, would you trade for base? I have this thread going in case you could use any off of here. Thanks!

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...de!?highlight=


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would you trade for base/inserts of players from your thread you listed for me or just rcs? Thanks!
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz


  8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,450
    Bench Bucks
    6,065
    Bench Points
    1587
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by brady12rules View Post
    Would you trade for base/inserts of players from your thread you listed for me or just rcs? Thanks!
    Really only looking for RC except for Trout inserts/parallels.


  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    1,010
    Bench Bucks
    239
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Really only looking for RC except for Trout inserts/parallels.
    Ok, I looked through my cards and I don't have any RCs of those guys, but I do have 1 Trout and these newer Cubs. Could you use any of these for some of my set needs? Thanks!

    Mike Trout 2017 Topps Bowman Briefing Then & Now #Bowman-1

    2016 Topps Cubs #474
    2017 Topps Cubs #72
    2017 Topps A Russell (World Series) #78

    2017 Topps Major League Milestones
    #MLM-12 J Arrieta
    #MLM-17 K Bryant

    2017 Topps Untouchables
    #U-2 J Arrieta
    #U-28 G Maddux

    2017 Topps 5 Tool
    #5T-12 K Bryant
    #5T-24 A Russell
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,450
    Bench Bucks
    6,065
    Bench Points
    1587
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by brady12rules View Post
    Ok, I looked through my cards and I don't have any RCs of those guys, but I do have 1 Trout and these newer Cubs. Could you use any of these for some of my set needs? Thanks!

    Mike Trout 2017 Topps Bowman Briefing Then & Now #Bowman-1

    2016 Topps Cubs #474
    2017 Topps Cubs #72
    2017 Topps A Russell (World Series) #78

    2017 Topps Major League Milestones
    #MLM-12 J Arrieta
    #MLM-17 K Bryant

    2017 Topps Untouchables
    #U-2 J Arrieta
    #U-28 G Maddux

    2017 Topps 5 Tool
    #5T-12 K Bryant
    #5T-24 A Russell
    I'm afraid that I can't use any of these.


  11. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    1,010
    Bench Bucks
    239
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I'm afraid that I can't use any of these.
    Ok, thanks for looking at my list. I prefer to trade, but would you sell the ones I need?Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz


  12. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,450
    Bench Bucks
    6,065
    Bench Points
    1587
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by brady12rules View Post
    Ok, thanks for looking at my list. I prefer to trade, but would you sell the ones I need?Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How about $3 delivered PWE for these:

    2019 Topps Heritage
    10 Jackie Bradley Jr.
    62 A.L. Batting Leaders-Mookie Betts
    64 A.L. RBI Leaders - J.D. Martinez
    66 A.L. Home Run Leaders - J.D.Martinez
    199 Jackie Bradley (Playoff Highlights)
    201 Andrew Benintendi (Playoff Highlights)

    Please let me know or post if OK with you.

    Thanks,
    David


  13. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    1,010
    Bench Bucks
    239
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    How about $3 delivered PWE for these:

    2019 Topps Heritage
    10 Jackie Bradley Jr.
    62 A.L. Batting Leaders-Mookie Betts
    64 A.L. RBI Leaders - J.D. Martinez
    66 A.L. Home Run Leaders - J.D.Martinez
    199 Jackie Bradley (Playoff Highlights)
    201 Andrew Benintendi (Playoff Highlights)

    Please let me know or post if OK with you.

    Thanks,
    David
    I will pass, but thank you for the offer. I appreciate your time, thank you!
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •