Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,452
    Bench Bucks
    6,067
    Bench Points
    1589
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    WTTF 2019 Topps Heritage High Number

    I'd really like to finish this up before the end of the season.

    I have plenty of base, inserts, and chromes for trade from this set plus many active threads in the Trade/Sale forum. I am also very interested in any Tatis Jr., Vlad Jr., and Alonso from this set.

    2019 Heritage HN Trade List: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...Number-FT-WTTF

    2019 Topps Heritage High Number Want List

    First Priority

    1st Base/SP/Insert set complete

    2nd Base/SP set complete

    3rd SP set complete


    Lower Priority:

    1970 Candy Lid
    18

    1970 Cloth Sticker
    22
    Last edited by CubsFan1313; 10-18-2019 at 07:50 AM.

  2. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    521
    Bench Bucks
    681
    Bench Points
    161
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Please let me know if you have any non base Hiura.
    Thanks,
    Jeff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,452
    Bench Bucks
    6,067
    Bench Points
    1589
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Please let me know if you have any non base Hiura.
    Thanks,
    Jeff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I only have Rookie Performers RP-14. I like Hiura, too, so am keeping base and parallels.

  4. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    521
    Bench Bucks
    681
    Bench Points
    161
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I only have Rookie Performers RP-14. I like Hiura, too, so am keeping base and parallels.
    Gotcha - thanks!
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell


  5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Statesville, NC
    Posts
    600
    Bench Bucks
    716
    Bench Points
    204
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    I have these inserts from your list

    Cloth : Yelich #25

    Scratch off : Judge #30, Mancini #27

    lMk if you still need them. I have a list of High Number needs.

    Dave


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,452
    Bench Bucks
    6,067
    Bench Points
    1589
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by daveteach View Post
    I have these inserts from your list

    Cloth : Yelich #25

    Scratch off : Judge #30, Mancini #27

    lMk if you still need them. I have a list of High Number needs.

    Dave
    Dave,
    I still need the cards that you listed. How many of your base card needs will you need for them?

    David

  7. Buckeyedave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,390
    Bench Bucks
    2,360
    Bench Points
    671
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    I have a vlad jr. candy lid
    I am working on my list of heritage high and should have it on here later tonite
    ken


  8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,452
    Bench Bucks
    6,067
    Bench Points
    1589
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyedave View Post
    I have a vlad jr. candy lid
    I am working on my list of heritage high and should have it on here later tonite
    ken
    Ken,
    I think that the Vlad is one of the few candy lids that I have. I would be much more interested in any full size base or parallels.

    I've also attached a link to my Heritage HN trade list in the OP.

    Thanks,
    David

  9. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    379
    Bench Bucks
    515
    Bench Points
    82
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    I have these for you but I did not see and French backs or chromes #/999. LMK if there are more. Thanks!

    SP: 705 709 710 715 716 719 721 725
    RP: 5
    NT: 10


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,452
    Bench Bucks
    6,067
    Bench Points
    1589
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    I have these for you but I did not see and French backs or chromes #/999. LMK if there are more. Thanks!

    SP: 705 709 710 715 716 719 721 725
    RP: 5
    NT: 10
    I'm afraid that I just traded the French back and chrome that I had to you. Anything else that you need for the SPs and inserts?

  11. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    379
    Bench Bucks
    515
    Bench Points
    82
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Ok thanks!

  12. anglinomics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Augusta, IL
    Posts
    10,708
    Bench Bucks
    2,358
    Bench Points
    734
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to anglinomics's ebay items


    #12
    I am working another deal, but I still want to trade with you once that is confirmed. Thank you.
    Last edited by anglinomics; 08-20-2019 at 05:29 PM.

  13. anglinomics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Augusta, IL
    Posts
    10,708
    Bench Bucks
    2,358
    Bench Points
    734
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to anglinomics's ebay items


    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    I am working another deal, but I still want to trade with you once that is confirmed. Thank you.
    Can you help with these base cards?

    2019 Heritage Wants
    518 Bradley Zimmer Cleveland Indians®
    522 A.J. Pollock Los Angeles Dodgers®
    536 Trevor Cahill Angels®
    566 Jonathan Lucroy Angels®
    665 John Means Baltimore Orioles® Rookie

    If you have them all I would offer Scratch off 17 1:24 packs

    For partial I would offer Rookie Performer 15 & Cloth 13 which is slightly worn. Both 1:8


  14. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,452
    Bench Bucks
    6,067
    Bench Points
    1589
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    Can you help with these base cards?

    2019 Heritage Wants
    518 Bradley Zimmer Cleveland Indians®
    522 A.J. Pollock Los Angeles Dodgers®
    536 Trevor Cahill Angels®
    566 Jonathan Lucroy Angels®
    665 John Means Baltimore Orioles® Rookie

    If you have them all I would offer Scratch off 17 1:24 packs

    For partial I would offer Rookie Performer 15 & Cloth 13 which is slightly worn. Both 1:8
    I have all of the base cards you listed. I will trade for Scratch Off #17. Please post the trade and I will confirm it.

    Thanks,
    David

  15. anglinomics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Augusta, IL
    Posts
    10,708
    Bench Bucks
    2,358
    Bench Points
    734
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to anglinomics's ebay items


    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I have all of the base cards you listed. I will trade for Scratch Off #17. Please post the trade and I will confirm it.

    Thanks,
    David
    The trade is posted. Thank you for completing my set.

    Dave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •