LTTF Used toploaders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for used toploaders please let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return. I do understand there will be a postage difference to be covered as well. Thank you

I can probably send a couple 800 count boxes full. Or I can get one of those boxes from the PO that allows you to ship as much as you can for one price. Just let me know what you want to do. We can work out a trade later when I figure how much it will be to ship them. I have a ton of these and my wife will be happy that I will be getting rid of some.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

I can probably send a couple 800 count boxes full. Or I can get one of those boxes from the PO that allows you to ship as much as you can for one price. Just let me know what you want to do. We can work out a trade later when I figure how much it will be to ship them. I have a ton of these and my wife will be happy that I will be getting rid of some.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon
please let me know on the post office box full please and what you would need in return

I have a large flat rate box ready with 300 in it. I am looking for 20.00 in trade for it. That is what it will cost me to ship it. Let me know if that will work. I can find some stuff from your trade lists.

Thanks,

Bryon

I have a large flat rate box ready with 300 in it. I am looking for 20.00 in trade for it. That is what it will cost me to ship it. Let me know if that will work. I can find some stuff from your trade lists.

Thanks,

Bryon
my trade list is incomplete could you please let me know what you collect

Byron:

If you still have any used top loaders left, I can use some as well (medium flat rate box would do). I have Topps inserts from previous years to trade. Let me know.

Thanks,

Rich