Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Camsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,416
    Bench Bucks
    3,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    236
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    LTTF Used toploaders

    Looking to trade for used toploaders please let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return. I do understand there will be a postage difference to be covered as well. Thank you
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

  2. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,558
    Bench Bucks
    5,789
    Bench Points
    2526
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I can probably send a couple 800 count boxes full. Or I can get one of those boxes from the PO that allows you to ship as much as you can for one price. Just let me know what you want to do. We can work out a trade later when I figure how much it will be to ship them. I have a ton of these and my wife will be happy that I will be getting rid of some.

    Just let me know.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  3. Camsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,416
    Bench Bucks
    3,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    236
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I can probably send a couple 800 count boxes full. Or I can get one of those boxes from the PO that allows you to ship as much as you can for one price. Just let me know what you want to do. We can work out a trade later when I figure how much it will be to ship them. I have a ton of these and my wife will be happy that I will be getting rid of some.

    Just let me know.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    please let me know on the post office box full please and what you would need in return
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

  4. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,558
    Bench Bucks
    5,789
    Bench Points
    2526
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    I have a large flat rate box ready with 300 in it. I am looking for 20.00 in trade for it. That is what it will cost me to ship it. Let me know if that will work. I can find some stuff from your trade lists.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  5. Camsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,416
    Bench Bucks
    3,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    236
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I have a large flat rate box ready with 300 in it. I am looking for 20.00 in trade for it. That is what it will cost me to ship it. Let me know if that will work. I can find some stuff from your trade lists.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    my trade list is incomplete could you please let me know what you collect
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

  6. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,558
    Bench Bucks
    5,789
    Bench Points
    2526
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    my trade list is incomplete could you please let me know what you collect
    If you have any Topps inserts from the last couple years, I can use a bunch. Or any non-base set Topps cards will work also.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •