Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,607
    Bench Bucks
    1,771
    Bench Points
    2070
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #31
    Iíll take these!

    13 BOWMAN CHROME DRAFT FUTURES OF THE FRANCHISE
    FF-CY CHRISTIAN YELICH,MARLINS $4.00
    12 BOWMAN DRAFT BLUE
    9 A.J. POLLOCK,DIAMONDBACKS /500 $4.00
    19 BOWMAN PLATINUM TOP PROSPECTS GREEN /99
    TOP-62 TIRSO ORNELAS,PADRES $2.50
    19 Bowman platinum rc
    74 ELOY JIMENEZ,WHITE SOX $5.00
    19 STADIUM CLUB CHROME REFRACTOR
    SSC-50 ALEX BREGMAN,ASTROS $6.00
    19 panini Prizm lime green donut circles /199
    299 FRANK THOMAS,WHITE SOX $4.00
    19 Prizm neon orange donut circles /150
    196 GARRETT HAMPSON,ROCKIES $3.00
    19 panini Prizm Power Plaid /75
    201 CHIPPER JONES,BRAVES $6.00
    156 RAMON LAURENO,ATHLETICS $4.00
    19 Prizm snake skin /50
    300 KEN GRIFFEY JR,MARINERS $40.00
    2018 topps chrome Refractor
    31 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $20.00
    03 TOPPS CHROME GOLD REFRACTOR /449
    449 JOSE POSADA,YANKEES $15.00
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***


  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    In addition to the others, I could also use these if they are still available:

    2019 Topps Chrome:
    Pink - 86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $5.00
    Sepia - 86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $4.00
    Xfractor - 86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $6.00
    84TC-5 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $1.50
    FS-14 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $1.50

    2019 Topps:
    TN-4 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $2.50
    GLG-27 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $2.00

  3. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,813
    Bench Bucks
    6,158
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Sounds good. Please post.
    Sale is posted please confirm at your leisure...also left msg with PayPal info.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  4. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,813
    Bench Bucks
    6,158
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    In addition to the others, I could also use these if they are still available:

    2019 Topps Chrome:
    Pink - 86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $5.00
    Sepia - 86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $4.00
    Xfractor - 86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $6.00
    84TC-5 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $1.50
    FS-14 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $1.50

    2019 Topps:
    TN-4 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $2.50
    GLG-27 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $2.00
    Your new total is $12.60 dlvd LMK
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  5. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,813
    Bench Bucks
    6,158
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Iíll take these!

    13 BOWMAN CHROME DRAFT FUTURES OF THE FRANCHISE
    FF-CY CHRISTIAN YELICH,MARLINS $4.00
    12 BOWMAN DRAFT BLUE
    9 A.J. POLLOCK,DIAMONDBACKS /500 $4.00
    19 BOWMAN PLATINUM TOP PROSPECTS GREEN /99
    TOP-62 TIRSO ORNELAS,PADRES $2.50
    19 Bowman platinum rc
    74 ELOY JIMENEZ,WHITE SOX $5.00
    19 STADIUM CLUB CHROME REFRACTOR
    SSC-50 ALEX BREGMAN,ASTROS $6.00
    19 panini Prizm lime green donut circles /199
    299 FRANK THOMAS,WHITE SOX $4.00
    19 Prizm neon orange donut circles /150
    196 GARRETT HAMPSON,ROCKIES $3.00
    19 panini Prizm Power Plaid /75
    201 CHIPPER JONES,BRAVES $6.00
    156 RAMON LAURENO,ATHLETICS $4.00
    19 Prizm snake skin /50
    300 KEN GRIFFEY JR,MARINERS $40.00
    2018 topps chrome Refractor
    31 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $20.00
    03 TOPPS CHROME GOLD REFRACTOR /449
    449 JOSE POSADA,YANKEES $15.00
    No longer have the Yelich and the Posada is damaged the others are $24.00 dlvd LMK
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  6. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,607
    Bench Bucks
    1,771
    Bench Points
    2070
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Still somewhat interested in posada what’s wrong with the card? Thanks!
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  7. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,813
    Bench Bucks
    6,158
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Still somewhat interested in posada whatís wrong with the card? Thanks!
    Theres a noticeable mark/scratch on the surface you can have the card if you want it.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  8. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,607
    Bench Bucks
    1,771
    Bench Points
    2070
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Yeah I want it, thanks! Please post w PayPal addy and I’ll get payment right out to you
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  9. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,615
    Bench Bucks
    2,600
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1546
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #39
    Dave - Here's what I need. I know some of these are pending or gone but gonna list them anyway:

    19 TOPPS CHROME PINK REFRACTORS
    2 ROWDY TELLEZ,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    12 BRIAN ANDERSON,MARLINS $1.50
    14 JOE PANIK,GIANTS $2.00
    18 STARLING MARTE,PIRATES $2.00
    28 JUSTIN VERLANDER,ASTROS $2.50
    40 RONALD GUZMAN,RANGERS $1.50
    44 CARLOS SANTANA,INDIANS $2.00
    54 BRAD KELLER,ROYALS $1.50
    61 JESSE WINKER,REDS $1.50
    64 CARLOS CORREA,ASTROS $2.50
    68 FRANCISCO LINDOR,INDIANS
    83 MATT BOYD,TIGERS $1.50
    84 CORBIN BURNES,BREWERS $1.50
    85 JOSH DONALDSON,BRAVES $2.00
    86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $5.00
    87 FREDDIE FREEMAN,BRAVES $3.00
    88 KEVIN KRAMER,PIRATES $1.50
    90 WALKER BUEHLER,DODGERS $5.00
    91 DAVID DAHL .ROCKIES $1.50
    92 FRANMIL REYES,PADRES $2.00
    99 KOLBY ALLARD,BRAVES $2.00
    109 CHANCE ADAMS,YANKEES $1.50
    111 KYLE SCHWARBER,CUBS $2.00
    116 JAKE LAMB,DIAMONDBACKS $2.00
    118 LOURDES GURRIEL JR,BLUE JAYS $2.00
    119 SANDY ALCANTARA,BRAVES $2.00
    125 BRANDON BELT,GIANTS $2.00
    126 NICK BURDI,PIRATES $1.50
    127 JOSE RAMIREZ,INDIANS $2.50
    137 KEVIN PILLAR,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    142 BILLY HAMILTON,ROYALS $2.00
    145 NICK MARKAKIS,BRAVES $2.00
    146 PATRICK WISDOM,RANGERS $1.50
    150 STEVEN DUGGAR,GIANTS $1.50
    153 WIL MYERS,PADRES 156 $1.50
    158 CODY BELLINGER,DODGERS $5.00
    162 JOSH BELL,PIRATES $2.50
    163 PATRICK CORBIN,NATIONALS $2.00
    164 ADALBERTO MONDESI,ROYALS $2.00
    168 JONATHAN LOAISIGA,YANKEES $2.00
    169 JONATHAN LOAISIGA,YANKEES
    171 STARLIN CASTRO,MARLINS $2.00
    172 DAWEL LUGO,TIGERS $1.50
    175 TREA TURNER,NATIONALS $2.50
    177 JUSTIN SMOAK,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    179 WILLY ADAMES,RAYS $2.00
    182 JACOB NIX,PADRES $1.50
    184 RAFAEL DEVERS,RED SOX $3.00
    192 RAISEL IGLESIAS,REDS $1.50
    198 SALVADOR PEREZ,ROYALS $2.50
    200 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS $12.00
    201 VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR, BLUE JAYS $25.00

    2019 Bowman Platinum
    20 PETE ALONSO,METS(3) $8.00

    LMK,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  10. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,915
    Bench Bucks
    31,832
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10141
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #40
    Hi! I could use the 2018 Topps gold 442 and Aaron Judge Highlights 3, 9, 21 and 24. Let me know the dlvd. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 08-25-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  11. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,741
    Bench Bucks
    2,313
    Bench Points
    884
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #41
    Hi David.........I'll take whatever is leftover of these cards..........

    2019 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTORS
    31 JOEY VOTTO,REDS $2.00
    61 JESSE WINKER,REDS $1.25
    100 AARON JUDGE,YANKEES $6.00
    184 RAFAEL DEVERS,RED SOX $2.50

    2019 TOPPS CHROME PRISM REFRACTORS
    28 JUSTIN VERLANDER,ASTROS $2.50
    50 MOOKIE BETTS,RED SOX $4.00
    62 CIONEL PEREZ,ASTROS $1.50
    136 SEAN REID-FOLEY,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    170 SEAN MANAEA,ATHLETICS $1.50
    177 JUSTIN SMOAK,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    180 KEVIN KIERMAIER,RAYS $1.50

    2019 TOPPS CHROME SEPIA REFRACTORS
    20 JOSE ALTUVE,ASTROS $2.50
    30 FRANCISCO ARCIA,CUBS $1.50
    90 WALKER BUEHLER,DODGERS $5.00
    95 NICK CASTELLANOS,TIGERS $1.50
    142 BILLY HAMILTON,ROYALS $2.00
    150 CODY BELLINGER,DODGERS $5.00
    159 GREGORY POLANCO,PIRATES $2.00
    197 TOUKI TOUSSAINT,BRAVES $2.00

    2019 TOPPS CHROME X_FRACTOR REFRACTORS
    119 SANDY ALCANTARA,MARLINS $2.50
    129 ARAMIS GARCIA,GIANT $2.50
    199 JOSE URENA,MARLINS $2.50
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........


  12. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Your new total is $12.60 dlvd LMK
    Sounds good to me. Could you please post. Thanks, Matt

  13. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,813
    Bench Bucks
    6,158
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Saro3317 View Post
    I think you missed my reply in post 11
    PM sent
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  14. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,813
    Bench Bucks
    6,158
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Yeah I want it, thanks! Please post w PayPal addy and Iíll get payment right out to you
    Sale posted please confirm at your leisure left a note with PP info
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  15. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,813
    Bench Bucks
    6,158
    Bench Points
    4845
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Dave - Here's what I need. I know some of these are pending or gone but gonna list them anyway:

    19 TOPPS CHROME PINK REFRACTORS
    2 ROWDY TELLEZ,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    12 BRIAN ANDERSON,MARLINS $1.50
    14 JOE PANIK,GIANTS $2.00
    18 STARLING MARTE,PIRATES $2.00
    28 JUSTIN VERLANDER,ASTROS $2.50
    40 RONALD GUZMAN,RANGERS $1.50
    44 CARLOS SANTANA,INDIANS $2.00
    54 BRAD KELLER,ROYALS $1.50
    61 JESSE WINKER,REDS $1.50
    64 CARLOS CORREA,ASTROS $2.50
    68 FRANCISCO LINDOR,INDIANS
    83 MATT BOYD,TIGERS $1.50
    84 CORBIN BURNES,BREWERS $1.50
    85 JOSH DONALDSON,BRAVES $2.00
    86 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $5.00
    87 FREDDIE FREEMAN,BRAVES $3.00
    88 KEVIN KRAMER,PIRATES $1.50
    90 WALKER BUEHLER,DODGERS $5.00
    91 DAVID DAHL .ROCKIES $1.50
    92 FRANMIL REYES,PADRES $2.00
    99 KOLBY ALLARD,BRAVES $2.00
    109 CHANCE ADAMS,YANKEES $1.50
    111 KYLE SCHWARBER,CUBS $2.00
    116 JAKE LAMB,DIAMONDBACKS $2.00
    118 LOURDES GURRIEL JR,BLUE JAYS $2.00
    119 SANDY ALCANTARA,BRAVES $2.00
    125 BRANDON BELT,GIANTS $2.00
    126 NICK BURDI,PIRATES $1.50
    127 JOSE RAMIREZ,INDIANS $2.50
    137 KEVIN PILLAR,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    142 BILLY HAMILTON,ROYALS $2.00
    145 NICK MARKAKIS,BRAVES $2.00
    146 PATRICK WISDOM,RANGERS $1.50
    150 STEVEN DUGGAR,GIANTS $1.50
    153 WIL MYERS,PADRES 156 $1.50
    158 CODY BELLINGER,DODGERS $5.00
    162 JOSH BELL,PIRATES $2.50
    163 PATRICK CORBIN,NATIONALS $2.00
    164 ADALBERTO MONDESI,ROYALS $2.00
    168 JONATHAN LOAISIGA,YANKEES $2.00
    169 JONATHAN LOAISIGA,YANKEES
    171 STARLIN CASTRO,MARLINS $2.00
    172 DAWEL LUGO,TIGERS $1.50
    175 TREA TURNER,NATIONALS $2.50
    177 JUSTIN SMOAK,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    179 WILLY ADAMES,RAYS $2.00
    182 JACOB NIX,PADRES $1.50
    184 RAFAEL DEVERS,RED SOX $3.00
    192 RAISEL IGLESIAS,REDS $1.50
    198 SALVADOR PEREZ,ROYALS $2.50
    200 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS $12.00
    201 VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR, BLUE JAYS $25.00

    2019 Bowman Platinum
    20 PETE ALONSO,METS(3) $8.00

    LMK,
    Brett
    I only have 1 of the Alonso Bowman Platinum RC's I removed the cards that were either sold or are pending

    19 TOPPS CHROME PINK REFRACTORS
    2 ROWDY TELLEZ,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    12 BRIAN ANDERSON,MARLINS $1.50
    14 JOE PANIK,GIANTS $2.00
    18 STARLING MARTE,PIRATES $2.00
    28 JUSTIN VERLANDER,ASTROS $2.50
    40 RONALD GUZMAN,RANGERS $1.50
    44 CARLOS SANTANA,INDIANS $2.00
    54 BRAD KELLER,ROYALS $1.50
    61 JESSE WINKER,REDS $1.50
    64 CARLOS CORREA,ASTROS $2.50
    68 FRANCISCO LINDOR,INDIANS $2.50
    83 MATT BOYD,TIGERS $1.50
    84 CORBIN BURNES,BREWERS $1.50
    85 JOSH DONALDSON,BRAVES $2.00
    87 FREDDIE FREEMAN,BRAVES $3.00
    88 KEVIN KRAMER,PIRATES $1.50
    90 WALKER BUEHLER,DODGERS $5.00
    91 DAVID DAHL .ROCKIES $1.50
    92 FRANMIL REYES,PADRES $2.00
    99 KOLBY ALLARD,BRAVES $2.00
    109 CHANCE ADAMS,YANKEES $1.50
    111 KYLE SCHWARBER,CUBS $2.00
    116 JAKE LAMB,DIAMONDBACKS $2.00
    118 LOURDES GURRIEL JR,BLUE JAYS $2.00
    119 SANDY ALCANTARA,BRAVES $2.00
    125 BRANDON BELT,GIANTS $2.00
    126 NICK BURDI,PIRATES $1.50
    127 JOSE RAMIREZ,INDIANS $2.50
    137 KEVIN PILLAR,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    142 BILLY HAMILTON,ROYALS $2.00
    145 NICK MARKAKIS,BRAVES $2.00
    146 PATRICK WISDOM,RANGERS $1.50
    150 STEVEN DUGGAR,GIANTS $1.50
    153 WIL MYERS,PADRES 156 $1.50
    158 CODY BELLINGER,DODGERS $5.00
    162 JOSH BELL,PIRATES $2.50
    164 ADALBERTO MONDESI,ROYALS $2.00
    168 JONATHAN LOAISIGA,YANKEES $2.00
    171 STARLIN CASTRO,MARLINS $2.00
    172 DAWEL LUGO,TIGERS $1.50
    175 TREA TURNER,NATIONALS $2.50
    177 JUSTIN SMOAK,BLUE JAYS $1.50
    179 WILLY ADAMES,RAYS $2.00
    182 JACOB NIX,PADRES $1.50
    184 RAFAEL DEVERS,RED SOX $3.00
    192 RAISEL IGLESIAS,REDS $1.50
    198 SALVADOR PEREZ,ROYALS $2.50

    Your total w/o shipping is $16.45 problem because of the vast amount of cards there is no way I can ship for $3.00 because there over the 13 oz and would need to be shipped priority mail the weight is 28.8 oz if your willing to pay exact shipping we can do this if not I'll understand LMK
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •