Who has some Yadier Molina relics and/or autos to part with? Let me see them!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony, I won a Heritage High Cardinal break last week. I'm getting a Molina Box Topper Poster #/70. I plan on putting it on ebay for $50. LMK if your interested in buying. Aaron

I have an extra 2019 Topps 150th blaster relic of Molina. Do u have any 2017 or 2019 Topps relics? If not I can use Heritage SP from 01-11 and a few 2019. If not a cheap GU in pro uni. PM me if interested. I may have others but will need the weekend to check.

Not overly crazy about the manufactured relics really. But definitely interested in if you find any others. No big hurry. Thanks, Tony.
I have an extra 2019 Topps 150th blaster relic of Molina. Do u have any 2017 or 2019 Topps relics? If not I can use Heritage SP from 01-11 and a few 2019. If not a cheap GU in pro uni. PM me if interested. I may have others but will need the weekend to check.

Yes, let me know if I have anything you can use for it. Thanks, Tony.

Have this one.
2017 Topps A&G Yadier Molina gu jersey (gray) #FSRB-YM

What kind of a value are you placing on this card?
Killebrew, Harmon 2004 Ultimate Collection Platinum #15 (SN 09/10)

Not overly crazy about the manufactured relics really. But definitely interested in if you find any others. No big hurry. Thanks, Tony.

Yes, let me know if I have anything you can use for it. Thanks, Tony.

Got these:

2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Molina, Yadier - Framed Mini Relics
qho5r0s0x450.jpg

2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Molina, Yadier - Framed Mini Relics
a7557qx5x450.jpg

Also have this one, that I'd MAYBE part with but was one I was planning to hold onto...

2017 Topps Museum Collection Molina, Yadier - Meaningful Materials Relics
94jg0btqx450.jpg

Would be interested in all 3. What can I find you for them? Please let me know. Thanks, Tony.
Got these:

2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Molina, Yadier - Framed Mini Relics
qho5r0s0x450.jpg

2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Molina, Yadier - Framed Mini Relics
a7557qx5x450.jpg

Also have this one, that I'd MAYBE part with but was one I was planning to hold onto...

2017 Topps Museum Collection Molina, Yadier - Meaningful Materials Relics
94jg0btqx450.jpg

I could use the Flair Showcase gu of Mauer for this card. Feel free to post if workable.
2017 Topps A&G Yadier Molina gu jersey (gray) #FSRB-YM