2019 Topps Update Series Baseball Hobby Box 10/16/2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8 days away and still no checklist?

Just popped on to post the same thing - as of right now, still no checklist.

I am probably not ordering until I see what the checklist is - and hopefully the prices will settle back in a more normal realm. May even hold off indefinitely and see where the prices finally end up. This will be the first time since 2009 that I haven't pre-ordered at least a box of series I/series II/update.

Just popped on to post the same thing - as of right now, still no checklist.

I am probably not ordering until I see what the checklist is - and hopefully the prices will settle back in a more normal realm. May even hold off indefinitely and see where the prices finally end up. This will be the first time since 2009 that I haven't pre-ordered at least a box of series I/series II/update.

Did you see my comments about some company did not pass on the silver packs,.....so they up the price on the boxes.

Did you see my comments about some company did not pass on the silver packs,.....so they up the price on the boxes.

I missed that...

I know Blowout was including the cards with their boxes - and they are up almost 40% on their costs. but I could totally see LCS's bumping it up to make up for not being able to sell the silver packs separately.

But what if u pull a Pete Alonso Auto! Best regards, David

I don't know if that would even pay for a jumbo box??? I keep going back and forth about pre-ordering. Still no checklist, so no decision can be made as to truly wait or not. I can't imagine them going higher than $144/jumbo box, but who knows at this point.

I don't know if that would even pay for a jumbo box??? I keep going back and forth about pre-ordering. Still no checklist, so no decision can be made as to truly wait or not. I can't imagine them going higher than $144/jumbo box, but who knows at this point.

My hobby store buys direct from topps (Their a Topps Hobby Store) and their cost is $135.00 per Jumbo Box...so they will have them for sale at $155.00 or $160.00...

Just saw a bunch of Alonso auto on ebay....most in the $150.00 for just the base Auto,.......so you will get quiet a bit back! I'll take that any day!

Just saw a bunch of Alonso auto on ebay....most in the $150.00 for just the base Auto,.......so you will get quiet a bit back! I'll take that any day!

If you hit the Alonso, of course! But what are the odds you hit the Alonso. Checklist is out - not really all that good. Solid, but not great. Definitely not worth $150/box for jumbo. Will wait to see how it plays out and hope that prices come back to reality.

In the meantime, will bust a couple of the Wal Mart blasters and start working on the Bryce Harper insert set.