Please Close Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmboehm33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
CLOSED

Got the Cards in a 2019 Archives group break, so have a bunch of base. If you need some, happy to send it out free, you just cover shipping.

The total team “set” is 15 cards, listed below.
UPDATE: Can send a whole team set via bubble mailer for $3.50 or if you just want a couple cards, that’s cool, too.

Thanks,
Jeff

ea292275c9f91432359d8d95ee3103ad.jpg

cb3b0988ab0bd99a7e8fcf6f0ee7106e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jeff, how many cards do you have total and how much to ship them all? Also, did you hit anything nice?

I have about 4-5 team sets worth. I want to make sure everybody who wants one gets one, so limiting it to 1 set for now. Happy to send one via bubble mailer for $3.50. Let me know.

As far as anything non-base, I got an Ozzie Smith insert, and Ozzie purple /175 and a Paul Goldschmidt no signature variation. Will probably wait to trade those until we get some book value prices.

Hey Jeff~
Can send you PWE & SASE for the Gibson & Molina cards, LMK, thank you for the offer....

You're welcome. Sending these PWE, no need to send SASE.

I can use a set. Also any Pujols?

Can send a set via bubble mailer for $3.50. If that's okay, let me know and I can post. Don't think I have any Pujols around, but will let you know if I can find any...

I have about 4-5 team sets worth. I want to make sure everybody who wants one gets one, so limiting it to 1 set for now. Happy to send one via bubble mailer for $3.50. Let me know.

As far as anything non-base, I got an Ozzie Smith insert, and Ozzie purple /175 and a Paul Goldschmidt no signature variation. Will probably wait to trade those until we get some book value prices.

You're welcome. Sending these PWE, no need to send SASE.

Can send a set via bubble mailer for $3.50. If that's okay, let me know and I can post. Don't think I have any Pujols around, but will let you know if I can find any...

That would be great, thanks. Do you want to post as free card trade? Also is there anything I can send you?

That would be great, thanks. Do you want to post as free card trade? Also is there anything I can send you?

You're welcome! I guess I'll just post as a regular trade since you're sending $ for shipping? No need to send anything else -- I'm sure we'll trade in the future!

Have two sets left. Let me know if anyone needs one before I throw them on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have a couple of these team sets/singles left if anyone wants some 2019 Cardinals. Free, just pay shipping.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online