Possible 19 Topps Archives Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Wilst sorting my Archives...I noticed on the back of card 173 Ryne Sandberg it's serial number to 175 well the 175's are the purple parallels..this certainly wasn't a purple parallel...is this an uncorrected error ? does anyone else have the 173 Sandberg non-purple with the XX/175 stamped on the back..is this an error how many are there?? any help is appreciated

Best,
David

Those are the '75s, and the only thing that is purple is the thin frame around the photo and the shade of the baseball in the corner. It's difficult to tell a difference.

Those are the '75s, and the only thing that is purple is the thin frame around the photo and the shade of the baseball in the corner. It's difficult to tell a difference.

I have a 283 Brandon Crawford ('93 style) the entire card is purple..but looking more closely at the Sandberg I now see the purple around the photo..thanks for the heads up