Looking ttf Nolan Gorman (St Louis prospect)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 18 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor BDC117 if you can use it. Also have some base from Bowman Chrome in 17 and 18 I believe.

If you can help with my wantlists, I definitely have a bunch from yours.
Thanks, Al

I should be able to hit a bunch of your list but it will take me some time. I am going out of town for the holiday but I can put some work into it early next week. Please keep the Gormans as I am sure we can make a deal. If you get a chance see whatelse you have from my want lists, thanks.

I have 18 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor BDC117 if you can use it. Also have some base from Bowman Chrome in 17 and 18 I believe.

If you can help with my wantlists, I definitely have a bunch from yours.
Thanks, Al

OK sounds good. Enjoy the holiday. Thanks, Al

I should be able to hit a bunch of your list but it will take me some time. I am going out of town for the holiday but I can put some work into it early next week. Please keep the Gormans as I am sure we can make a deal. If you get a chance see whatelse you have from my want lists, thanks.

Just checking back on our trade. I should be able to help with your Topps parallel sets (Diamond Anniv, Gold, Emerald, Red, Rainbow).
Thanks, Al