2019 Archives FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ok, technically there will be a blue and a gol minted parallel of each too. I keep you in mind as I do collect the set. We will work something out at that time. You will be the first I contact as we have made a few recent deals. Let me show you some mantles

2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History Series 1 MHR1
2008 Topps Mantle Home Run History MHRC508
1962 Post Base Set Reprint Mickey mantle #5 (similar to this listing) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Man...161863?hash=item1a80081087:g:caIAAOSwEAtdKpkG

2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History Series 1 #MHR1 Mickey Mantle
2008 Topps Mickey Mantle Home Run History #508 Mickey Mantle
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter #7 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #200 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #254 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings #7 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Mickey Mantle Collection #6 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Trophy Club #9 Mickey Mantle
2019 Panini Diamond Kings Heirs to the Throne #6 Mickey Mantle|Mike Trout

Just got it in the mail yesterday from a trade. I do like the cards. I think there is one with Verlander also that I don't have. I am not going to buy any Fire this year since it only has 1-2 Ryan cards in it. LMK if you have the Verlander/Ryan.

Is that the only card you need for a set or are you just wanting a Biggio RC? I seen on ESPN where he hit for the cycle, I think a few days ago. I do have a #27 if you can come up with a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams I don't have. LMK

Need it to complete a set.

I would be interested in Alonso Panini products too. Unfortunatly this is all I have for Ryan, Mantle, Bench and Williams. Were there other players you are after?

No, sorry, that is all I collect. If you get something of any of my players, LMK. I am sure I will still have an Alonso RC. Thanks

ok, technically there will be a blue and a gol minted parallel of each too. I keep you in mind as I do collect the set. We will work something out at that time. You will be the first I contact as we have made a few recent deals. Let me show you some mantles

2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History Series 1 MHR1
2008 Topps Mantle Home Run History MHRC508
1962 Post Base Set Reprint Mickey mantle #5 (similar to this listing) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Man...161863?hash=item1a80081087:g:caIAAOSwEAtdKpkG

2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History Series 1 #MHR1 Mickey Mantle
2008 Topps Mickey Mantle Home Run History #508 Mickey Mantle
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter #7 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #200 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #254 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings #7 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Mickey Mantle Collection #6 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Trophy Club #9 Mickey Mantle
2019 Panini Diamond Kings Heirs to the Throne #6 Mickey Mantle|Mike Trout

What is that Post #5 reprint BV? Not much according to that Ebay listing. LMK

dont have BV on cards... I try to either lean on those whom do and or use relative sales to understand. I posted a link for you to be transparent. Just trying to work through the cards I need. BTW, I have the BLUE CHIP parallel version of the 2019 Topps Fire Lasting Legacies #LL-15 Nolan Ryan|Shohei Ohtani

I stand by for your response.

What is that Post #5 reprint BV? Not much according to that Ebay listing. LMK

dont have BV on cards... I try to either lean on those whom do and or use relative sales to understand. I posted a link for you to be transparent. Just trying to work through the cards I need. BTW, I have the BLUE CHIP parallel version of the 2019 Topps Fire Lasting Legacies #LL-15 Nolan Ryan|Shohei Ohtani

I stand by for your response.

The BV of the cards you want from me total $8.50. The Blue Chip LL15 BV is $6. How about I get the Post Mantle reprint and the LL15 blue for the 3 cards you want. If you agree, you can post the trade or you can LMK your concerns. Thanks

The BV of the cards you want from me total $8.50. The Blue Chip LL15 BV is $6. How about I get the Post Mantle reprint and the LL15 blue for the 3 cards you want. If you agree, you can post the trade or you can LMK your concerns. Thanks

Thank you and posted.

Can you use any of these?

2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #98 Ted Williams $4.00
2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball Greatest Moments Blue #GM7 Ted Williams $4.00
2018 Diamond Kings Name Variations #9 Ted Williams $3.00
2018 Diamond Kings Photo Variations #9 Ted Williams $3.00
2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #83 Ted Williams $5.00

2018 Diamond Kings Name Variations #136 Nolan Ryan $5.00

I like these.

#222 Pete Alonso
#324 Vladimir Guerrero Jr SP

lmk thanks
Dan

Can you use any of these?

2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #98 Ted Williams $4.00
2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball Greatest Moments Blue #GM7 Ted Williams $4.00
2018 Diamond Kings Name Variations #9 Ted Williams $3.00
2018 Diamond Kings Photo Variations #9 Ted Williams $3.00
2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #83 Ted Williams $5.00

2018 Diamond Kings Name Variations #136 Nolan Ryan $5.00

I like these.

#222 Pete Alonso
#324 Vladimir Guerrero Jr SP

lmk thanks
Dan

Dan, I am sorry to say that I cannot use any of the cards you listed. Keep me in mind if you get anymore of my players in the future. Thanks for responding to my thread. Gene