Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: 2019 Stadium Wants.

  1. #1

    2019 Stadium Wants.

    Hi , I need some 2019 Stadium Club cards Need #6 7 28 44 46 54 55 60 61 62 66 72 78 83 86 115 121 130 133 135 156 166 185 194 199 205 207 219 221 234 237 239 248 255 272 276 298 300.

    Any help wold be great , just LMK what setsyou are working.
    Thanks
    Last edited by millo67; 11-21-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  2. #2
    I have these according to MY SITE

    7 8 10 11 12 14 16 24 27 29 30 31 32 34 36 40 42 43 46 47 51 54 56 59 62 2 73 75 78 89 92 93 99 105 107 110 111 115 121 124 128 132 135 140 142 143 149 150 156 159 166 168 172 176 185 189 193 194 196 197 199 200 205 213 216 217 218 219 222 246 262 265 266 268 274 284 289 296 297

    I'll check your trade pages to see what I can use.
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  3. #3
    Up again... List updated.
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  4. #4
    Hello, I've got these: 10,40,110,111,166,167,194,207,219,255,29 5,300.

    Looking for these last few to finish my set if you happen to have any:
    23,86,133,201,221.

    LMK,thanks
    Eric H

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Hello, I've got these: 10,40,110,111,166,167,194,207,219,255,29 5,300.

    Looking for these last few to finish my set if you happen to have any:
    23,86,133,201,221.

    LMK,thanks
    Eric H
    Hi, if those Stadium also I don't have any. are you looking for something else?
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi, if those Stadium also I don't have any. are you looking for something else?
    LMK
    Thanks
    I'm also looking for '19 A/G and '19 Topps Chrome base and Sepias. I can give you a list of what I need if you have any for trade. Also have my general wants on my homepage.Thanks
    Eric

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    I'm also looking for '19 A/G and '19 Topps Chrome base and Sepias. I can give you a list of what I need if you have any for trade. Also have my general wants on my homepage.Thanks
    Eric
    I have some allen & ginter. Send the list...
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,707





    #8
    2019 STADIUM CLUB - 8 16 176 185 223 243Ichiro 245Gehrig 246Soto 268V.Guerrero 294Longo

    I have these, LMK if you still need them & we can go from there. Thanks, Rooster.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    2019 STADIUM CLUB - 8 16 176 185 223 243Ichiro 245Gehrig 246Soto 268V.Guerrero 294Longo

    I have these, LMK if you still need them & we can go from there. Thanks, Rooster.
    HI, yes I need then.
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    I have some allen & ginter. Send the list...
    Ok here's what I'm needing:

    Base: 5,50,112,129,211,222,228.

    SP: 354,364,368,383,391,395.

    Baseball Star Signs: BSS-1,7,12,14,19,21,28,30,31,36,38,39,40,41,
    44,45,46,47,49.

    Chugging Along: CA-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,15.

    Collectible Canines: CC-5,6,7,10,11,12,13,17,19,20,21,22,24.

    Dreams of Blue Ribbons: DBR-1,2,4,6,8,10,11,12,13,15.

    Ginter Greats: GG-1,2,4,9,17,19,20,21,24,26,27,30,31,32,39 ,42,45,46,47,50.

    History of Flight: HOF-9

    In Bloom: IB-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19 ,20,21,22,23,24,25.

    Incredible Equipment: IE-15,20

    Look Out Below: LOB-2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15.

    Lost Languages: LL-2,3,5,6,7,8,9.

    Mares & Stallions: MS-10

    New To The Zoo: NTTZ-3,4,7,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,18,20.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Ok here's what I'm needing:

    Base: 5,50,112,129,211,222,228.

    SP: 354,364,368,383,391,395.

    Baseball Star Signs: BSS-1,7,12,14,19,21,28,30,31,36,38,39,40,41,
    44,45,46,47,49.

    Chugging Along: CA-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,15.

    Collectible Canines: CC-5,6,7,10,11,12,13,17,19,20,21,22,24.

    Dreams of Blue Ribbons: DBR-1,2,4,6,8,10,11,12,13,15.

    Ginter Greats: GG-1,2,4,9,17,19,20,21,24,26,27,30,31,32,39 ,42,45,46,47,50.

    History of Flight: HOF-9

    In Bloom: IB-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19 ,20,21,22,23,24,25.

    Incredible Equipment: IE-15,20

    Look Out Below: LOB-2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15.

    Lost Languages: LL-2,3,5,6,7,8,9.

    Mares & Stallions: MS-10

    New To The Zoo: NTTZ-3,4,7,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,18,20.
    I only have this 2;
    Ginter Greats: GG-47

    History of Flight: HOF-9

    Could you do this 2 for those base PWE?
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    I only have this 2;
    Ginter Greats: GG-47

    History of Flight: HOF-9

    Could you do this 2 for those base PWE?
    LMK
    Thanks
    How about this:

    2019 Allen and Ginter
    Ginter Greats: GG-47 $1
    History of Flight: HOF-9 $2

    for

    2019 Stadium Club
    Javier Baez #10 $1.25
    Aaron Judge #194 $2.50

    LMK thanks
    Eric H

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    How about this:

    2019 Allen and Ginter
    Ginter Greats: GG-47 $1
    History of Flight: HOF-9 $2

    for

    2019 Stadium Club
    Javier Baez #10 $1.25
    Aaron Judge #194 $2.50

    LMK thanks
    Eric H
    That's ok, but let me see if I can get any other cards for you.
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  14. #14
    List updated,,,
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  15. #15
    Do you have any of the oversized boxtopper cards from 2019 Stadium Club to trade?

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 343/648Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •