Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 148
  1. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,541
    Bench Bucks
    1,010
    Bench Points
    467
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #1

    2008 UD masterpieces Wanted Red border

    I need these last few red border cards

    THanks in advance

    2008 UD Masterpieces Needed


    I need these Red Parallel's

    5 Max Scherzer (RC) Diamondbacks 4
    7 Evan Longoria (RC) Devil Rays 12
    9 Brooks Robinson Orioles 1.5
    10 Nick Markakis Orioles 2.5
    12 Wade Boggs Red Sox 2.5
    13 Curt Schilling Red Sox 2.5
    15 David Ortiz Red Sox 2.5
    16 Jonathan Papelbon Red Sox 2.5
    17 Manny Ramirez Red Sox 4
    18 Alfonso Soriano Cubs 2.5
    19 Ryne Sandberg Cubs 8
    20 Carlos Zambrano Cubs 2.5
    21 Derrek Lee Cubs 1.5
    22 Kosuke Fukudome RC Cubs 5
    24 Adam Dunn Reds 1.5
    25 Joe Morgan Reds 1.5
    27 Victor Martinez Indians 1.5 -------incoming
    28 Travis Hafner Indians 1.5
    32 Justin Verlander Tigers 2.5
    33 Asdrubal Cabrera Tigers 1.5
    34 Gary Sheffield Tigers 1.5
    35 Magglio Ordonez Tigers 2.5
    38 Lance Berkman Astros 2.5
    40 Alex Gordon Royals 2.5 --------incoming
    43 Chin-Lung Hu (RC) Dodgers 2.5
    44 James Loney Dodgers 2.5
    45 Hunter Pence Astros 4
    49 Harmon Killebrew Senators 4
    50 Joe Mauer Twins 4
    53 Carlos Beltran Mets 1.5
    54 David Wright Mets 5
    60 Whitey Ford Yankees 2.5
    68 Rich Harden A's 1.5
    69 Chase Utley Phillies 4
    71 Ryan Howard Phillies 5
    73 Freddy Sanchez Pirates 1.5
    80 Tim Lincecum Giants 6
    81 Ichiro Suzuki Mariners 6
    82 Felix Hernandez Mariners 4
    87 Michael Young Rangers 1.5
    88 Frank Thomas Blue Jays 4
    90 Ryan Zimmerman Nationals 2.5
    98 Johnny Bench Reds SP 5
    103 Jack Morris Twins SP 2
    106 Don Mattingly Yankees SP 10
    108 Joe DiMaggio Yankees SP 12
    111 Reggie Jackson A's SP 3
    112 Mike Schmidt Phillies SP 8
    Last edited by mechjo16; 05-04-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  2. crazedfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,871
    Bench Bucks
    741
    Bench Points
    722
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I have these:

    29 Troy Tulowitzki Rockies
    50 Joe Mauer Twins
    63 Hideki Matsui Yankees
    64 Joba Chamberlain Yankees
    71 Ryan Howard Phillies
    79 Russell Martin Dodgers
    90 Ryan Zimmerman Nationals

    You can have them all for 80% off BV, plus $2.50 s/h or I will trade for rc's of Ike Davis, Daniel Murphy, Fernando Martinez or Austin Jackson.
    LMK,
    Thank you.

  3. who765's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Western Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,820
    Bench Bucks
    1,344
    Bench Points
    447
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    I have these ones.
    1 Brandon Webb Diamondbacks
    8 Jim Palmer Orioles
    16 Jonathan Papelbon Red Sox
    23 Jim Thome White Sox
    25 Joe Morgan Reds
    29 Troy Tulowitzki Rockies
    36 Miguel Cabrera Tigers
    39 Roy Oswalt Astros
    49 Harmon Killebrew Senators
    50 Joe Mauer Twins
    53 Carlos Beltran Mets
    60 Whitey Ford Yankees
    65 Jorge Posada Yankees
    67 Eric Chavez A's
    75 Tony Gwynn Padres
    76 Greg Maddux Padres
    78 Barry Zito Giants
    86 Carl Crawford Devil Rays
    88 Frank Thomas Blue Jays
    90 Ryan Zimmerman Nationals
    http://photobucket.com/who765
    I collect David Ortiz, Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Auto's, Red Sox GU, Red Sox whatever, 09 Topps Commemorative Patches, Derek Jeter, Don Mattingly, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=71

  4. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,541
    Bench Bucks
    1,010
    Bench Points
    467
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedfan View Post
    I have these:

    29 Troy Tulowitzki Rockies
    50 Joe Mauer Twins
    63 Hideki Matsui Yankees
    64 Joba Chamberlain Yankees
    71 Ryan Howard Phillies
    79 Russell Martin Dodgers
    90 Ryan Zimmerman Nationals

    You can have them all for 80% off BV, plus $2.50 s/h or I will trade for rc's of Ike Davis, Daniel Murphy, Fernando Martinez or Austin Jackson.
    LMK,
    Thank you.
    I don't think I have any of those guys

    Quote Originally Posted by who765 View Post
    I have these ones.
    1 Brandon Webb Diamondbacks
    8 Jim Palmer Orioles
    16 Jonathan Papelbon Red Sox
    23 Jim Thome White Sox
    25 Joe Morgan Reds
    29 Troy Tulowitzki Rockies
    36 Miguel Cabrera Tigers
    39 Roy Oswalt Astros
    49 Harmon Killebrew Senators
    50 Joe Mauer Twins
    53 Carlos Beltran Mets
    60 Whitey Ford Yankees
    65 Jorge Posada Yankees
    67 Eric Chavez A's
    75 Tony Gwynn Padres
    76 Greg Maddux Padres
    78 Barry Zito Giants
    86 Carl Crawford Devil Rays
    88 Frank Thomas Blue Jays
    90 Ryan Zimmerman Nationals
    WHat are you looking for in return.
    Team, Player, anything specific.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  5. who765's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Western Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,820
    Bench Bucks
    1,344
    Bench Points
    447
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mechjo16 View Post
    WHat are you looking for in return.
    Team, Player, anything specific.

    David Ortiz, Red Sox, 2010 A&G-A&G back minis & insert minis, 2010 Topps Update inserts.
    http://photobucket.com/who765
    I collect David Ortiz, Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Auto's, Red Sox GU, Red Sox whatever, 09 Topps Commemorative Patches, Derek Jeter, Don Mattingly, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=71

  6. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,541
    Bench Bucks
    1,010
    Bench Points
    467
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by who765 View Post
    David Ortiz, Red Sox, 2010 A&G-A&G back minis & insert minis, 2010 Topps Update inserts.
    anything on these pages interest you

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=343343
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=342170

    2010 Allen & Ginter’s mini's

    Monsters of the Mesozoic
    MM11 Diplodocus x2
    MM22 Protrachaeopteryx

    World's Biggest
    WB4 Tree

    National Animals
    NA1 Cougar x2

    Sailors of the Seven Seas
    SSS3 Sir Walter Raleigh x3

    Lords of Olympus
    LO22 Demeter

    No Number Minis
    Carlos Guillen

    Black Border Minis
    47 Drew Stubbs RC
    Last edited by mechjo16; 01-16-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]


  7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    560
    Bench Bucks
    624
    Bench Points
    186
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    I have the following:

    2008 UD masterpiecs

    25 Joe Morgan Reds
    39 Roy Oswalt Astros
    50 Joe Mauer Twins
    53 Carlos Beltran Mets
    54 David Wright Mets
    60 Whitey Ford Yankees
    67 Eric Chavez A's
    75 Tony Gwynn Padres
    79 Russell Martin Dodgers
    88 Frank Thomas Blue Jays
    93 Frank Robinson Orioles SP
    111 Reggie Jackson A's SP
    120 Joe Carter Blue Jays SP

    91 Eddie Murray Orioles RED FRAME
    110 Yogi Berra Yankees BLUE FRAME
    CC-CF CARLTON FISK -Captured on Canvas- GU

    LMK Ramon

  8. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,541
    Bench Bucks
    1,010
    Bench Points
    467
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo11 View Post
    I have the following:

    2008 UD masterpiecs

    25 Joe Morgan Reds
    39 Roy Oswalt Astros
    50 Joe Mauer Twins
    53 Carlos Beltran Mets
    54 David Wright Mets
    60 Whitey Ford Yankees
    67 Eric Chavez A's
    75 Tony Gwynn Padres
    79 Russell Martin Dodgers
    88 Frank Thomas Blue Jays
    93 Frank Robinson Orioles SP
    111 Reggie Jackson A's SP
    120 Joe Carter Blue Jays SP

    91 Eddie Murray Orioles RED FRAME
    110 Yogi Berra Yankees BLUE FRAME
    CC-CF CARLTON FISK -Captured on Canvas- GU

    LMK Ramon
    is there anything you can use on these 2 pages
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=342170
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=343343
    Last edited by mechjo16; 01-16-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]


  9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    560
    Bench Bucks
    624
    Bench Points
    186
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9

    2008 masterpieces

    Links not working.

    Ramon

    Quote Originally Posted by mechjo16 View Post

  10. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,541
    Bench Bucks
    1,010
    Bench Points
    467
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo11 View Post
    Links not working.

    Ramon
    ok try again. It's fixed
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=342170
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=343343
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  11. who765's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Western Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,820
    Bench Bucks
    1,344
    Bench Points
    447
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    I can use these.

    2010 Allen & Ginterís mini's

    Monsters of the Mesozoic
    MM11 Diplodocus

    Lords of Olympus
    LO22 Demeter

    And anything from theses to even it up.

    2009 Topps

    LG-MS Legends of the Game MIke Schmidt
    LG-9 Rogers Hornsby
    LG14 Johnny Mize
    LG18 Roger Maris
    LG22 Thurman Munson
    LGCB-RH Career Best Legends Rogers Hornsby
    http://photobucket.com/who765
    I collect David Ortiz, Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Auto's, Red Sox GU, Red Sox whatever, 09 Topps Commemorative Patches, Derek Jeter, Don Mattingly, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=71

  12. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,541
    Bench Bucks
    1,010
    Bench Points
    467
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by who765 View Post
    I can use these.

    2010 Allen & Ginterís mini's

    Monsters of the Mesozoic
    MM11 Diplodocus

    Lords of Olympus
    LO22 Demeter

    And anything from theses to even it up.

    2009 Topps

    LG-MS Legends of the Game MIke Schmidt
    LG-9 Rogers Hornsby
    LG14 Johnny Mize
    LG18 Roger Maris
    LG22 Thurman Munson
    LGCB-RH Career Best Legends Rogers Hornsby
    I can give you all of them. Post it up.
    THanks
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]


  13. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    560
    Bench Bucks
    624
    Bench Points
    186
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13

    2008 masterpieces


  14. who765's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Western Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,820
    Bench Bucks
    1,344
    Bench Points
    447
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mechjo16 View Post
    I can give you all of them. Post it up.
    THanks
    Trade Posted, Thanks-Rick
    http://photobucket.com/who765
    I collect David Ortiz, Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Auto's, Red Sox GU, Red Sox whatever, 09 Topps Commemorative Patches, Derek Jeter, Don Mattingly, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=71

  15. njlw226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    25
    Bench Bucks
    625
    Bench Points
    5
    Trader Rating
    0





    #15
    PM sent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •