1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang refractor of Ken Griffey Jr. (0) for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
From my personal inventory.....Only if you need one...their serial to only #600. Don't worry...not getting rid of my entire personal inventory..I have about 30 of them!! Taking one twin card from any product or year for the trade....yes...I know the above card is worth in the $15.00 to $30.00 Range....why did I collect this set? Because I collect what I like...one look at theses refractors and they great looking rainbow colors! Plus back in the 1996 making refractors and printing serial numbers!! Best regards, David
  • All of the Ken Griffey Jr. Big Bangs from this thread have been traded!

Last edited:
wow , i'd love to get one of these , david......if i can get one , i'll look for a nice twins item for you when i get home from the doctor this evenimg....

Hey David, I can send the numbered card you asked about in the thread I had yesterday. If that work splease post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey David, I can send the numbered card you asked about in the thread I had yesterday. If that work splease post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

Let me check that post first...need to let me know the card first.....I don't like doing all of the leg work.......in the future..let me know the card first. Best regards, David

I had never seen that card. I opened several boxes of that back in the day, and never seen any. When I seen your post, I just now looked on ebay, and nope, never seen one. Good looking card. David, you are such an asset to this site and your generosity should be shared by others. Thank you!!!!

I had never seen that card. I opened several boxes of that back in the day, and never seen any. When I seen your post, I just now looked on ebay, and nope, never seen one. Good looking card. David, you are such an asset to this site and your generosity should be shared by others. Thank you!!!!
Need one? I can mail you one for free......Back in 1996...I was a major bidder on these cards....I completed about 18 sets...I also bid on every Big Bang card of Ken Griffey jr....Best regards, David