Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: 1993 Kraft Superstars 93 POP-UPS FS Reduced

  1. #1

    1993 Kraft Superstars 93 POP-UPS FS Reduced

    I have these available if anyone is interested.

    Got a few nice ones left. All 7 $6.00XX Now $5 Delivered Add .50 for pay pal


    8 Griffey Jr
    13 Nolan Ryan
    14 Ventura
    15 Yount
    26 Terry Pendleton
    28 Sheffield
    29 Lee Smith


    All NRMT/MT
    Last edited by easy mike; 02-04-2020 at 04:19 PM.

  2. #2
    bump

  3. #3
    Interested in these.

    #1 Abbott
    2 R. Alamar
    5 Clemens
    6 Eckerskey
    7 C. Fielder
    10 McGwire
    18 W. Clark
    19 Daulton
    20 Drabek
    21 Deshields
    22 Glavine
    24 Hershiser
    25 Larkin
    30 Van Slyke

    What can I send your way?
    Thanks, Al

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Interested in these.

    #1 Abbott
    2 R. Alamar
    5 Clemens
    6 Eckerskey
    7 C. Fielder
    10 McGwire
    18 W. Clark
    19 Daulton
    20 Drabek
    21 Deshields
    22 Glavine
    24 Hershiser
    25 Larkin
    30 Van Slyke

    What can I send your way?
    Thanks, Al
    Do you have any Acuna Jr. RCs ? or Judge RCs ?
    Last edited by easy mike; 09-09-2019 at 11:12 AM.

  5. #5
    No, I do not.

    Quote Originally Posted by easy mike View Post
    Do you have any Acuna Jr. RCs ? or Judge RCs ?

  6. #6
    I'm not collecting much now. Do you have a RC trade list ? Can do $4 delivered ? Mike

  7. #7
    I don't really have a RC list, they are all just sorted in with my set extras. Let's go the sale route. Please post it up with your PP address.
    Thanks, Al

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    I don't really have a RC list, they are all just sorted in with my set extras. Let's go the sale route. Please post it up with your PP address.
    Thanks, Al
    Ignore first trade post , I posted wrong item, will repost.

  9. #9
    bump

  10. #10
    bump

  11. #11
    bump

  12. #12
    bump

  13. #13
    bump

  14. #14
    bump

  15. #15
    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •