Thread: 2019 Luminaries

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hdjstuff's ebay items

2019 Luminaries

2019 Luminaries

One card - encased... auto'd or auto'd relic...

I received this one:

Vladimir Guerrero #7/10

Luminaries is definitely an issue for the high roller. Here in O'do they are going for $230+.... This is an issue for the player collector. Yes, it is a quad relic and the auto is on the card. I don't know how high some of the numbers are ... i.e. X/25 or X/75 or X/199, but this is a stiff price for this issue.... Now having said that, if this were his son, and numbered to 10, or Trout, or Bryant, or Pujols, or Tatis, Jr. or Othani.... or vets like Ryan, Maddux, Aaron, Mays, that would be another story. One should be able to easily get one's bang for the buck with one of those fellers.

Overall grade B Vlad, in my opinion, is not one of the top tier vets that should be in this series....

Go try your good fortune... send me a picture of a Ray --- if there is one... or maybe we can work out a trade for one of the Rays....

Duane
    "Ye have not because ye ask not" James 4:2b

"All pitchers are liars or crybabies" Yogi Berra

Life is sexually transmitted.

Have Cards - Will Trade -- Collecting--Bobby Richardson, ALSO Current RAYS -B. McKay, Austin Meadows, Kiermaier, Adames, and Wander Franco

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Nice review -- completely agree this looks to be a roll of the dice sort of product. For $230, you could purchase a handful of decent autos straight up.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to anglinomics's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Nice review -- completely agree this looks to be a roll of the dice sort of product. For $230, you could purchase a handful of decent autos straight up.
    It's funny that some people will spend a ton of money to open packs, but if you have a card they want, they aren't willing to pay for it.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Hobby store won't be carrying this product. However, we do have a few high rollers that come to the store. Thanks for the review! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

+1 on this comment

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    It's funny that some people will spend a ton of money to open packs, but if you have a card they want, they aren't willing to pay for it.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.