Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    721
    Bench Bucks
    1,185
    Bench Points
    264
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #16
    Yeah I can use that


  2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,631
    Bench Bucks
    2,900
    Bench Points
    528
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Sorry, my Tigers are in such disarray, can't find that Kaline card, but here is what I have for '72s to choose from:
    #333 ex 338 ex 345 ex. 348 ex/o.c. 359 ex+ 426 ex 432 ex 438 ex. 490 ex

  3. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    721
    Bench Bucks
    1,185
    Bench Points
    264
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Sorry, my Tigers are in such disarray, can't find that Kaline card, but here is what I have for '72s to choose from:
    #333 ex 338 ex 345 ex. 348 ex/o.c. 359 ex+ 426 ex 432 ex 438 ex. 490 ex
    No problem, how about 432 and 438. If that works how does this look

    1972 Topps:
    2,12,16,17,30,40,43,44,46,54,62,69,76,11 4,121,152,155,157,158,159,161,165,176,18 5,194,206,209,215,218. ~12.00
    Casey Mize 2019 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BPR34 $6

    for

    1972 Topps: 432,438 ~2.00
    Miguel Cabrera 2015 Topps Baseball Royalty Silver BR-20 95/99 12.00
    Alan Trammell 2006 SP Legendary Cuts #88 1.00
    Alan Trammell 1988 Classic Blue #231 .25
    Lou Whitaker 1993 SP #243 .75
    Lou Whitaker 1994 Leaf #80 .30
    Lou Whitaker 1995 SP #153 .40
    Lou Whitaker 1982 Topps #39 .30
    Lou Whitaker 2001 Topps Archives #420 .50
    Jack Morris 1984 Topps #195 .25


  4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,631
    Bench Bucks
    2,900
    Bench Points
    528
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    That sounds fine, I have the Cabrera listed at $15., but I'm not overly concerned about that.... I was looking at the'72#438 Maury Wills card and I think it is more VG than EX. LMK, if you still want that or would rather swap it out.
    Also, I would like to state my expectations w/ EXMT, which is, that at least one corner & preferably two corners be sharp and unworn.... LMK, thanks, Rooster.

    P.S. Also have 1995 Fleer #64 Lou Whitaker if you need it...
    Last edited by t.rooster; 10-04-2019 at 05:10 PM.

  5. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    721
    Bench Bucks
    1,185
    Bench Points
    264
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    The #438 Wills will be fine, and I had looked up the Cabrera and the current BV is $12. I gave the '72's another close inspection and the only one that doesn't have at least one sharp corner is the #17 Duncan. The rounding is very minimal, but it is there. And yeah I can use that '95 Whitaker too. Thanks and let me know
    Eric H
    Last edited by Eric H; 10-06-2019 at 01:41 PM.


  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,631
    Bench Bucks
    2,900
    Bench Points
    528
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    The #438 Wills will be fine, and I had looked up the Cabrera and the current BV is $12. I gave the '72's another close inspection and the only one that doesn't have at least one sharp corner is the #17 Duncan. The rounding is very minimal, but it is there. And yeah I can use that '95 Whitaker too. Thanks and let me know
    Eric H
    Hey Eric, if you can find another card to sub out the Duncan... it's a card I already have, so I don't need two in EX condition. It would make the trade more worthwhile because of postage. LMK, I will look into throwing the '95 Fleer Whitaker into the pile. Thanks, Rooster.

  7. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    721
    Bench Bucks
    1,185
    Bench Points
    264
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hey Eric, if you can find another card to sub out the Duncan... it's a card I already have, so I don't need two in EX condition. It would make the trade more worthwhile because of postage. LMK, I will look into throwing the '95 Fleer Whitaker into the pile. Thanks, Rooster.
    Anything in particular you'd be looking for instead of the Duncan? That was all the '72's I have from your list.


  8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,631
    Bench Bucks
    2,900
    Bench Points
    528
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Anything in particular you'd be looking for instead of the Duncan? That was all the '72's I have from your list.
    Eric, this is a '72 current list w/ a lot added to it, LMK if this works:
    I need 1972 Topps: (EXMT & up) 1 2 4 12 16 17 26 30 32 33 34 38 40 43 44 46 52 54 62 69 76 79 80 83 86 91 92 93 94 95 98 100 114 121 125 132 135 136 137 141 146 147 152 155 157 158 159 161 163 164 165 176 177 178 181 185 191 194 199 200Brock 206 209 215 216 218 222 225 228 231 232 233 235 236 237 240 241 242 243 247 248 249 251 253 255 262 263 287 292 299H.Aaron 358 397 401 402 405 410 411 412 415 416 417 418 421 428 430 433Bench 434 439 442 443 445 450 451 452 453 455 456 458 459 461 462 463 465 469 474 475 479 484 485 488 494 495 496 499 503 504 505 506 507 508 514 518 521 523 524 525 528 529 562 567 568 570 571 595Ryan 606 622 625ug 649 673 680 690 724 738 764

  9. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    721
    Bench Bucks
    1,185
    Bench Points
    264
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Eric, this is a '72 current list w/ a lot added to it, LMK if this works:
    I need 1972 Topps: (EXMT & up) 1 2 4 12 16 17 26 30 32 33 34 38 40 43 44 46 52 54 62 69 76 79 80 83 86 91 92 93 94 95 98 100 114 121 125 132 135 136 137 141 146 147 152 155 157 158 159 161 163 164 165 176 177 178 181 185 191 194 199 200Brock 206 209 215 216 218 222 225 228 231 232 233 235 236 237 240 241 242 243 247 248 249 251 253 255 262 263 287 292 299H.Aaron 358 397 401 402 405 410 411 412 415 416 417 418 421 428 430 433Bench 434 439 442 443 445 450 451 452 453 455 456 458 459 461 462 463 465 469 474 475 479 484 485 488 494 495 496 499 503 504 505 506 507 508 514 518 521 523 524 525 528 529 562 567 568 570 571 595Ryan 606 622 625ug 649 673 680 690 724 738 764
    I've got #136. I'll add it to the trade and and confirm.
    Thanks
    Eric H

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •