(7) 2018 Holiday Mega (10) 2018 Series 2 Fat Packs (3) 2018 High # Fat Packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChillTown

Pro
5.00 star(s)
20190911-155352-resized.jpg

Went Acuna Chasing. Was very happy with the Metallic SnowFlake Acuna! But only 1 base :( . Plenty of Torres, Ohtani and Deavers tho. Also, Didn't hit an auto at all, but those are pretty though to hit.

The series 2 was pretty much a dud as a whole. Yadier Molina Jersey, Dallas K. SP, and a couple Ohtani RCs were probably only cards of note.

The high number did land me a base Acuna and Ohtani, but not much else.

I have 6 more Holiday Mega's that I'm holding.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY 2018 Topps Update (unripped) I'm looking to trade/buy ;). Thanks for looking:cool:

Good stuff! 2018 Update has dried up around me. May duck into a couple different Targets and WalMarts this weekend. Will let you know if I find any Update or any Holiday Boxes.

Good stuff! 2018 Update has dried up around me. May duck into a couple different Targets and WalMarts this weekend. Will let you know if I find any Update or any Holiday Boxes.

man has it! I'm seeing that others are having luck with the Fat Packs showing up in the clearance box at walmarts.. I've been to 5 different walmart's and 3 targets and had no luck.

I knew this stuff would blow up, and yet I didn't hold back any! ugh

man has it! I'm seeing that others are having luck with the Fat Packs showing up in the clearance box at walmarts.. I've been to 5 different walmart's and 3 targets and had no luck.

I knew this stuff would blow up, and yet I didn't hold back any! ugh

Hit a couple of targets this past weekend - only found a couple blasters of 2019 topps chrome. Went to the Philly Show in King of Prussia on Sunday - they had blasters of 2018 update for 50 bucks. They had blasters of 2018 chrome update for 85 bucks.

Ducked into WalMart today (for the first time in years..and now remember why it has been years...), in search of 2018 Holiday boxes. They had the card section chained off, but I could see a Holiday box, so leaned in and grabbed it, the lady behind the chains became irate and yelled at me that she was trying to organize it. As she came towards me, could see she had two more Holiday boxes in her hands - meanwhile yelling that she didn't have any more Holiday other than the box I had in my hands. I politely asked if I could have the one in her right hand, which she reluctantly gave up. When I asked for the one in her left hand, it set her off. Figured I had pushed my luck far enough to get the two boxes..

Never in my life have I had someone tell me I couldn't buy something because they were trying to organize it. I figured I was doing her a favor by trying to take as much inventory off her hands as possible. I guess not...

Never in my life have I had someone tell me I couldn't buy something because they were trying to organize it. I figured I was doing her a favor by trying to take as much inventory off her hands as possible. I guess not...

Well....That was hilarious! :D:D You painted a perfect picture, had me cracking up over here!

I don't mind wal-mart....In college towns.... But when you live in a city, all of them are exactly like you described. There is never a trip that I do not have an "experience" of some sort.

I went under the "chain" once myself and was immediately told to get out and comeback in 30 minutes because they are waxing the floors. I told the lady I just wanted 2 of the prizm basketball boxes and she acted as if it was such a huge deal to walk 5 feet..

Nonetheless, you need to go back asap and look in the clearance box for fat packs of update. I've noticed that they usually have the same amount of the fat packs as they do the holiday boxes. I bought the only 2 i've seen the other day for $4.02.. Pulled one US250 .. That's a win!

Well....That was hilarious! :D:D You painted a perfect picture, had me cracking up over here!

I don't mind wal-mart....In college towns.... But when you live in a city, all of them are exactly like you described. There is never a trip that I do not have an "experience" of some sort.

I went under the "chain" once myself and was immediately told to get out and comeback in 30 minutes because they are waxing the floors. I told the lady I just wanted 2 of the prizm basketball boxes and she acted as if it was such a huge deal to walk 5 feet..

Nonetheless, you need to go back asap and look in the clearance box for fat packs of update. I've noticed that they usually have the same amount of the fat packs as they do the holiday boxes. I bought the only 2 i've seen the other day for $4.02.. Pulled one US250 .. That's a win!

To punctuate your point - my son asked if I could never take him in a Wal Mart again - that was his first time, and apparently his LAST time!

I stopped by our other Walmart (East Side) on Monday night, and didn't find anything of significance. Heading back to the west side one tomorrow night in hopes of finding some additional gold. Probably 2 or 3 other wal marts around me within reasonable driving distance (20-30 minutes), may check them as I have a chance.

Nothing at the west side Wal Mart this afternoon. There were barely any cards at all in either store - hoping they get a re-stock in the next couple days.

Another Wal Mart run today -- nothing at all in the card section related to either Holiday or 2018 Topps Update. Thinking it may have all officially dried up in this area.

Another Wal Mart run today -- nothing at all in the card section related to either Holiday or 2018 Topps Update. Thinking it may have all officially dried up in this area.

Yup, I agree. I've checked my regular 3 the last couple weeks with no luck. Also even stopped in a couple when I was in a low populated area, and they did not have any as well.

I just completed the Metallic Set for 2018 holiday, so i need to work on the relic set now

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online