Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. cjay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great Bend, KS
    Posts
    8,087
    Bench Bucks
    2,919
    Bench Points
    660
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jerry Rice

    Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Like I said,the Heritage Chrome Griffey is one of the cards I'd like to hold onto. Not looking to trade that one for a bunch of low-end cards.
    Sorry, I didn’t read that right initially, I thought you meant the Griffey bat. I will look at it more when i get home late this evening
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

    I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

    My Wantlist

  2. cjay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great Bend, KS
    Posts
    8,087
    Bench Bucks
    2,919
    Bench Points
    660
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jerry Rice

    Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Done! How much dlvd for the above cards? Best regards, David

    David - i will see what is available after the big deal I am working on and will let you know.
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

    I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

    My Wantlist

  3. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,654
    Bench Bucks
    2,642
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1558
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by cjay101 View Post
    Sorry, I didnít read that right initially, I thought you meant the Griffey bat. I will look at it more when i get home late this evening
    That's cool,no biggie. Also picked these Randy Moss RCs up yesterday if any interest:

    1998 Flair Showcase #5 Row 2
    1998 Fleer Brilliants Blue #140
    1998 Skybox Premium #240

    On second thought,I can do something with the Yordan if need be.
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 09-17-2019 at 09:50 PM.

  4. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,374
    Bench Bucks
    32,299
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10189
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cjay101 View Post
    David - i will see what is available after the big deal I am working on and will let you know.
    I selected different cards from Blair selected...that's why it took so long to make my selection. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  5. camco2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls,SD
    Posts
    4,025
    Bench Bucks
    521
    Bench Points
    259
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    I could use these

    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #37 Willians Astudillo No 0 No No No
    $1.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #67 Max Kepler No 0 No No No
    $2.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #81 Jorge Polanco No 0 No No No
    $1.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #147 Eddie Rosario No 0 No No No
    $2.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #161 Jake Cave No 0 No No No
    $1.50
    Collecting Minnesota Twins Auto's,GU's,RC'S,Refractors,inserts
    Now collecting star autos and hofer autos
    check out my photobucket at http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/camco2/

    new sports card album
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2/a/graded-cards

  6. cjay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great Bend, KS
    Posts
    8,087
    Bench Bucks
    2,919
    Bench Points
    660
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jerry Rice

    Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    That's cool,no biggie. Also picked these Randy Moss RCs up yesterday if any interest:

    1998 Flair Showcase #5 Row 2
    1998 Fleer Brilliants Blue #140
    1998 Skybox Premium #240

    On second thought,I can do something with the Yordan if need be.
    The stuff you want is 156.50 MINUS the Touki Toussant 197, Bryse Wilson56 and Albies 57 I previously traded and missed so 150 total

    Bregman SP 6
    Jansen SP 5
    Murray 10
    Verdugo 12
    Cruz 10
    Lindor 20
    Griffey/Maddux/Sosa/Johnson Bat 25
    Yordan Atomic 15
    ARod is 15
    Vlad 5
    98 Fleer Brilliants Blue Moss 20

    BV 143

    If this works, post it up. I will pull everything out in next day or two and get packaged up
    Last edited by cjay101; 09-18-2019 at 08:40 AM.
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

    I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

    My Wantlist

  7. cjay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great Bend, KS
    Posts
    8,087
    Bench Bucks
    2,919
    Bench Points
    660
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jerry Rice

    Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by camco2 View Post
    I could use these

    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #37 Willians Astudillo No 0 No No No
    $1.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #67 Max Kepler No 0 No No No
    $2.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #81 Jorge Polanco No 0 No No No
    $1.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #147 Eddie Rosario No 0 No No No
    $2.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #161 Jake Cave No 0 No No No
    $1.50
    Sorry, they're all spoken for aside from an extra Cave I have.
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

    I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

    My Wantlist

  8. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,654
    Bench Bucks
    2,642
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1558
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by cjay101 View Post
    The stuff you want is 156.50 MINUS the Touki Toussant 197, Bryse Wilson56 and Albies 57 I previously traded and missed so 150 total

    Bregman SP 6
    Jansen SP 5
    Murray 10
    Verdugo 12
    Cruz 10
    Lindor 20
    Griffey/Maddux/Sosa/Johnson Bat 25
    Yordan Atomic 15
    ARod is 15
    Vlad 5
    98 Fleer Brilliants Blue Moss 20

    BV 143

    If this works, post it up. I will pull everything out in next day or two and get packaged up
    Took me 3 times to fit it into the TM but it's posted lol. I'll get it out either tomorrow but Friday at the latest.

    Thanks Cory,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •