WTTF 2014 Topps Football base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Joe,

I have 2014 Topps #21, 67, 129, 143, 226 and maybe a couple more. I would take some Topps Yankees cards. Can we work out a trade?

Best Regards,
Jersey Girl

Hi Joe,

I have 2014 Topps #21, 67, 129, 143, 226 and maybe a couple more. I would take some Topps Yankees cards. Can we work out a trade?

Best Regards,
Jersey Girl

Sounds like a plan. Just let me know what the other card numbers are, if you are able to find a few more. Please set up the trade when you have a chance.

thank you!
Joe

edit...I should probably tell you what I can send your way. how about 5 Topps yankees per football card? I'll start with 2019 unless there was a specific year of Topps you were looking for (I have excess Topps from 2015-2019)

Last edited:
Hi Joe
send me your address I have 5 cards of 2019 cowboy cards plus two super stars from all 2019 if you want send me your baseball trade list then either way this cards are coming to you for that boy
later
Tom

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online