Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 75
  1. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,901
    Bench Bucks
    32,622
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10231
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #31
    Need US75?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be 11/16/19!

  2. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,039
    Bench Bucks
    3,167
    Bench Points
    1540
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    Yes, Did you need any other of my Gold's ?



    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Need US75?

  3. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,901
    Bench Bucks
    32,622
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10231
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    Yes, Did you need any other of my Gold's ?
    I'm good...will mail it out as free card. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be 11/16/19!

  4. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #34
    Terry, I can offer: 146 (Trout), 153 (Austin), 199, 212, 243 (Eloy), 249, 295 (Biggio) LMK what you need. I have them set aside for you. Thanks! -Pat

  5. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,039
    Bench Bucks
    3,167
    Bench Points
    1540
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #35
    I need these: 146, 212, 243, 249, 295



    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Terry, I can offer: 146 (Trout), 153 (Austin), 199, 212, 243 (Eloy), 249, 295 (Biggio) LMK what you need. I have them set aside for you. Thanks! -Pat

  6. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I need these: 146, 212, 243, 249, 295
    Sounds good. I will hold them. Lmk. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,165
    Bench Bucks
    8,426
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1211
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #37
    Have the following:
    19 38 93 196 201

    Let me know if you still need any of those numbers and we can work something out. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  8. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,712
    Bench Bucks
    3,435
    Bench Points
    1093
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    have these
    2019 topps update 150 gold stamped
    #us158,181,188,260

    looking for trout inserts or parallels.lmk

  9. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,039
    Bench Bucks
    3,167
    Bench Points
    1540
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #39
    I need 38 n 196



    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Have the following:
    19 38 93 196 201

    Let me know if you still need any of those numbers and we can work something out. Thanks.

  10. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,039
    Bench Bucks
    3,167
    Bench Points
    1540
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #40
    I need all 4. I have these 2 Trouts from 2019 Topps : Franchise Feats n Historic Through The Lines with Griffey




    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    have these
    2019 topps update 150 gold stamped
    #us158,181,188,260

    looking for trout inserts or parallels.lmk

  11. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,039
    Bench Bucks
    3,167
    Bench Points
    1540
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #41
    I have these 5, 2018 A&G Regular Back Mini's:
    18: Bullpen Car
    32: Anthony Rizzo
    112: Yadier Molina
    120: Clay Bellinger
    121: Dustin Pedoria




    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Sounds good. I will hold them. Lmk. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. sgbt4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,718
    Bench Bucks
    1,271
    Bench Points
    1092
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to t-balldad's ebay items


    #42
    I've got these:

    2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary - 30(Hanser), 46(Roark), 61(Liriano), 87(Contreras), 92(Springer), 119(Sucre), 177(Crawford), 231(Shawaryn), 251(Vet Combo - Cervelli/Bell/Marte)

    Wantlists on my www

    Scott
    “One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.” A.A. Milne
    http://sjensen.webs.com/

  13. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I have these 5, 2018 A&G Regular Back Mini's:
    18: Bullpen Car
    32: Anthony Rizzo
    112: Yadier Molina
    120: Clay Bellinger
    121: Dustin Pedoria
    Trade posted. Thanks! -Pat

  14. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,165
    Bench Bucks
    8,426
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1211
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I need 38 n 196
    Looking for Lindor/Judge/Harper/Kershaw/Kluber/Ichiro in return.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  15. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,039
    Bench Bucks
    3,167
    Bench Points
    1540
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #45
    I need these: 61, 87, 92, 119, 177, 251. I found these 2019 Panini Prizm: 128, 143 Bader, 185, 295



    Quote Originally Posted by sgbt4 View Post
    I've got these:

    2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary - 30(Hanser), 46(Roark), 61(Liriano), 87(Contreras), 92(Springer), 119(Sucre), 177(Crawford), 231(Shawaryn), 251(Vet Combo - Cervelli/Bell/Marte)

    Wantlists on my www

    Scott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •