WTTF 2019 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking for cards of #27 Albert Pujols from 2019 Topps Chrome.

In hand
Base #27
Refractor #27
Pink Refractor #27
Gold Refractor #27

Incoming

Need all others.

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:
I have a #27 refractor. Need a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams I don't have. LMK if you have anything. Thanks, Gene

Gene

Have this one but don't know if you need it or even it's bv

2011 Topps Leather Nameplate #MGL-NR Nolan Ryan

Thanks,
Dennis

Gene

Have this one but don't know if you need it or even it's bv

2011 Topps Leather Nameplate #MGL-NR Nolan Ryan

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, I have the one with the #34 on the front but need the one with #30. The BV for both is $20. If you have the #30, PLMK and I will try to trade you out of it. I do have a 2018 Diamond Kings Pujols game used dual jersey card. Thanks, Gene

Dennis, I have the one with the #34 on the front but need the one with #30. The BV for both is $20. If you have the #30, PLMK and I will try to trade you out of it. I do have a 2018 Diamond Kings Pujols game used dual jersey card. Thanks, Gene

This one is #30

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

This one is #30

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis, I have the 2018 Diamond Kings Dual Jerseys Silver Pujols and the 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #27. I will trade both for your 2011 Leather #30
Nolan Ryan. If you agree, you can post, if not, LMK. Thanks, Gene

Dennis, trade is posted, please confirm. Do you think bubble-wrap is required on this trade or can we go the PWE route? The Pujols dual jersey is not very thick. LMK what you think.

I will confirm. The Ryan is probably to thick for a pwe but if you want to use pwe that is fine.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis! When u have the time....can you reject the duplicate trade 291722? I rejected it but so far it has not be removed. Best regards, David