Thread: Posting photos on threads here...

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Posting photos on threads here...

Hi. Can anyone give a detailed step-by-step instructional on how to post photos here on a thread? Thank you, Rooster.

1. Take photo

2. Find photo hosting site

3. Upload photo to site.

4. Find link from photo site to plug into forum.

For example: I use sportscardalbum.com. When I upload a photo there, click on the photo in question, it gives me two choices. One box starts with < a href blah blah blah...> The other starts with [ url = something...] You want the second one. Copy, and paste.

Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010

thank you, I'll give it a try....

I have trouble loading pics also. I'll try this when I return from my deployment.

Thanks,
    Billy

The HTML code once you load it to the site is.........

[IMG].................[/IMG]

Basically start and stop..........The http:// whatever the site is goes in the middle.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......