2019 prizm baseball white sparkle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff1975

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hi !! I was wondering if anyone has info on the 2019 PRIZM BASEBALL White Sparkle Parallel. the harder parallels seem to be Numbered , But the White Sparkle are not numbered , Or easy to find. I have been searching for a 2019 Prizm baseball White Sparkle of a DETROIT TIGER. i am trying to get 1 of each Parallel. But, cant even find one at all of a Detroit Tiger or any info. THANKS !!
[email protected]

Hi !! I was wondering if anyone has info on the 2019 PRIZM BASEBALL White Sparkle Parallel. the harder parallels seem to be Numbered , But the White Sparkle are not numbered , Or easy to find. I have been searching for a 2019 Prizm baseball White Sparkle of a DETROIT TIGER. i am trying to get 1 of each Parallel. But, cant even find one at all of a Detroit Tiger or any info. THANKS !!
[email protected]

The only way to get White Sparkle parallels is directly from Panini. They usually offer them as panini points redemptions in their rewards store, or they offer them directly for sale on their site. The only thing I found for 2019 Optic baseball is this

https://www.paniniamerica.net/cards/panini-instant/2019-panini-white-sparkle-baseball-bundle.html

You've got to buy a 2019 Donruss Mega Box to get the 3-card white sparkle pack.

I've dealt with a few white sparkles in football products. They are very sought after and the stars are extremely expensive.

Cory