Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Cool 2019 prizm baseball white sparkle

Hi !! I was wondering if anyone has info on the 2019 PRIZM BASEBALL White Sparkle Parallel. the harder parallels seem to be Numbered , But the White Sparkle are not numbered , Or easy to find. I have been searching for a 2019 Prizm baseball White Sparkle of a DETROIT TIGER. i am trying to get 1 of each Parallel. But, cant even find one at all of a Detroit Tiger or any info. THANKS !!
    jwiltse1957@gmail.com
    [B]I Supercollect Alan Trammells .
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    I also collect Detroit Tigers for My Team set collection.
    Alan Trammell - On Tradingcarddb - 708/1356. NEED 12 more on Cards 1978 - 1997. NEED - 636 Cards 1999-2015.Also Have Needs for Others

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Jerry Rice

Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1975 View Post
    Hi !! I was wondering if anyone has info on the 2019 PRIZM BASEBALL White Sparkle Parallel. the harder parallels seem to be Numbered , But the White Sparkle are not numbered , Or easy to find. I have been searching for a 2019 Prizm baseball White Sparkle of a DETROIT TIGER. i am trying to get 1 of each Parallel. But, cant even find one at all of a Detroit Tiger or any info. THANKS !!
    jwiltse1957@gmail.com
    The only way to get White Sparkle parallels is directly from Panini. They usually offer them as panini points redemptions in their rewards store, or they offer them directly for sale on their site. The only thing I found for 2019 Optic baseball is this

https://www.paniniamerica.net/cards/...ll-bundle.html

You've got to buy a 2019 Donruss Mega Box to get the 3-card white sparkle pack.

I've dealt with a few white sparkles in football products. They are very sought after and the stars are extremely expensive.

Cory
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

My Wantlist