Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #1

    Cool Complete list of AUTOS/GU available

    Hi Everyone,

    I have the following FT/FS. Looking for current and HOF Tigers.

    GAME USED

    2001 UD Legends of New York Reggie Jackson GU Bat

    2002 Leaf 153 Geronimo Gil GU Jersey 062/500 RC

    2002 Leaf Mirror Red 181 Jorge Padilla GU Bat 139/150 RC

    2003 UD Deans List Honor Roll DL-JG1 Jason Gambi GU Jersey w/pinstripe

    2004 Leaf Fabric of the game FG-113 Steve Carlton Dual GU w/pinstripe 23/81

    2005 Bowman BDP131 Joel Zumaya GU

    2005 Donruss Signature Series Harmon Killbrew GU Bat stamp 7/70

    2005 Topps Pristine Legends Valuable Performance Harmon Killbrew GU Bat

    2006 UD Artifacts AL-GA Jon Garland GU Jersey 188/325

    2006 UD Artifacts MLB-MO Justin Morneau GU Jersey 098/325

    2007 UD Artifacts AW-JZ Joel Zumaya Quad GU Jersey 11/50

    2007 Topps All-Star Stitches AS-JR Jose Reyes GU Dual GU Jersey

    2007 Topps Turkey Red TRR-CB1 Carlos Beltran GU Jersey w/pinstripe

    2007 Topps Turkey Red TRR-DM Daisuke Matsuzaka Gu Jersey (A Group)

    2007 Sweet Spot SW-BA Bobby Abreu GU Jersey

    2007 Sweet Spot SW-JZ Joel Zumaya GU Jersey

    2007 UD Artifacts DA-JZ Joel Zumaya GU Jersey

    2007 UD Artifacts AA-PF Prince Fielder GU Jersey 135/199

    2007 UD Artifacts DA-BO Jeremy Bonderman GU Jersey

    2007 UD Artifacts DA-OR Magglio Ordonez GU Jersey

    2007 UD Masterpieces CC-MH Matt Holliday GU Jersey w/pinstripe

    2007 UD Masterpieces CC-CS C.C. Sabathia GU Jersey

    2007 UD Masterpieces CC-AJ Andruw Jones GU Jersey

    2008 Ballpark Collectio 296 Nathan/Zumaya/Papelbon/Rivera/Wood/Gange/Lidge/Cordero GU

    2008 Sweet Spot SS-JB Jeremy Bonderman Gu Jersey

    2008 UD Game Jersey 97-JZ Joel Zumaya GU Jersey

    2008 UD Heroes 141 Joe Blanton GU Jersey 010/100

    2008 UD Heroes 41 Ernie Banks GU Jersey 018/125

    2008 UD Heroes 129 Bill Hall GU Jersey 075/200

    2008 UD Heroes 142 Felix Pie GU Jersey 061/200

    2008 UD Heroes 146 Tom Gorzelanny GU Jersey 20/50

    2008 SP Legendary Cuts LM-WB Wade Boggs GU Jersey 29/35

    2011 Topps Lineage 75R-NC Nelson Cruz GU Bat (mini card)

    2011 UD USA GJU-26 Christian Colon GU Jersey

    2011 UD USA GJU-33 Brad Miller GU Jersey

    2016 Topps Heritage CCR-MBU Madison Bumgarner GU Jersey

    2016 Topps Heritage CCR-RB Ryan Braun GU Jersey

    2018 Topps Heritage CCR-FF Freddie Freeman GU Jersey

    2018 Topps Players Weekend PWP-KB Kris Bryant Commemorative Logo Patch

    2019 Allen & Ginter Ozzie Smith GU Jersey

    2019 Topps Series 1 84R-AB Adrian Beltre GU Bat

    2019 Topps Series 2 84R-AR Anthony Rizzo GU Jersey W/stripe

    2019 Topps Series 2 84R-CH Charlie Blackmon GU Bat

    2019 Topps Series 2 84R-JM Joe Mauer GU Jersey

    2019 Topps Series 2 84R-KB Kris Bryant GU Jersey




    AUTOS


    1992 Topps 745 Dave Magadan Auto (On Card In-Person) - Mets

    1999 Fleer Sky Box Robert Person Auto (On Card Auto)

    2003 Topps TA-MO Magglio Ordonez Auto (on Card) - White Sox

    2006 Bowman Originals buyback Joel Zumaya auto (On Card) 04/96

    2006 Bowman 229 Joel Zumaya Auto RC

    2006 Bowman 229 Blue Joel Zumaya Auto RC 035/500

    2006 Bowman White 229 Joel Zumaya Auto RC 097/120

    2006 Etopps 7 Joel Zumaya RC Auto (On Card IP) 494/749

    2006 SP Authentic 228 Joel Zumaya Auto RC 162/399

    2006 Topps 52 52S-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto RC (Blue ink) (On Card)

    2006 Topps 52 52S-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto RC 33/52 (Red ink) (On Card)

    2006 Topps 52 52S-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto RC 34/52 (Red ink) (On Card)

    2006 Ultimate Collection 130 Joel Zumaya Auto RC 016/180

    2007 Topps 52 52S-MBB Matthew Brown Auto

    2007 Topps 52 52S-ASL Aaron Laffey Red ink Auto 13/52

    2007 SPx WM-JZ Joel Zumaya Triple GU Auto 12/15

    2007 Topps Triple Threads 138 Joel Zumaya 3x GU/Patch/Auto 7/10

    2007 UD Artifacts DA-JZ Joel Zumaya GU/Auto 17/25

    2007 UD Artifacts MLB-JZ Joel Zumaya GU/Auto 02/25

    2007 UD Black Prominent numbers PN-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto 34/54

    2007 UD Elements CCE-JZ Joel Zumaya GU/Auto 050/199

    2007 UD Elements CCE-JZ Joel Zumaya GU/Auto 26/99

    2007 UD Elements AU-BO Jeremy Bonderman Auto

    2007 UD Masterpieces SG-KK Kevin Kouzmanoff Auto

    2007 UD Masterpieces SG-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto (On-Card)

    2007 UD Premier Penmanship PEN-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto 12/54

    2007 UD Premier 138 Joel Zumaya Auto 09/25

    2007 UD Premier Noteworthy NW-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto 28/62

    2007 UD Spectrum RR-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto 182/199

    2007 UD Sweet Spot 109 Brian Burres Auto/ Mini Hat RC

    2007 Ultimate Collection AP-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto

    2008 Topps Highlights HA-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto

    2008 UD Ballpark Collection JA-JZ Joel Zumaya GU Auto

    2008 Bowman Sterling BS-AAG Armando Galarraga Auto (RC)

    2008 UD Heroes 73 J.R. Towles Auto 108/150 RC

    2008 UD Premier PRP-BZ Jeremy Bonderman/Joel Zumaya dual auto 07/25

    2008 UD Premier 204 Wladimir Balentien auto 205/299 RC

    2008 UD Premier 238 Seth Smith auto 249/299 RC

    2008 UD Premier 226 Jose Morales auto 61/99 RC

    2008 UD Premier 218 Chin-Lung Hu auto 04/75 RC

    2008 UD Premier Signature SP-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto 12/25

    2008 UD Premier Signature GOLD SP-JZ Joel Zumaya Auto 05/15

    2008 UD Premier Signature SP-FP Felix Pie Auto 08/15

    2008 UD Premier Signature SP-OH Ross Ohlendorf Auto 10/15

    2009 Topps T206 FMA-17 David Hernandez Auto RC (Piedmont Frame mini)

    2009 UD USA UFWA-4 Chad Bettis Auto/GU Jersey 023/799

    2011 Bowman Chrome BCP192 Enny Romero Auto






    Link to inserts https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo...al-and-inserts
    Last edited by mechjo16; 11-26-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  2. Lyrical Kees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Durham, NH
    Posts
    110
    Bench Bucks
    255
    Bench Points
    9
    Trader Rating
    0


    Go to NONE's ebay items
    Go to NONE's comc items

    #2
    Only 2 I'd be interested in and my ONLY Tigers card is an 07 SPX Winning Materials I-Rod

    2008 SP Legendary Cuts LM-WB Wade Boggs GU Jersey 29/35
    2019 Topps Series 2 84R-MB Mookie Betts GU Jersey

    PLMK Amy
    Collector of Red Sox (team sets)
    Players: Betts, Bogaerts, JBJ, Papelbon, Varitek, Wakefield & Wally

  3. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical Kees View Post
    Only 2 I'd be interested in and my ONLY Tigers card is an 07 SPX Winning Materials I-Rod

    2008 SP Legendary Cuts LM-WB Wade Boggs GU Jersey 29/35
    2019 Topps Series 2 84R-MB Mookie Betts GU Jersey

    PLMK Amy
    Do you have a trade list I can browse through or are you buying at all?
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  4. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,807
    Bench Bucks
    3,922
    Bench Points
    1488
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #4
    Hi:

    I have these two Tigers in my bucket

    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPMG MIKE GERBER (Tigers)
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPTA TYLER ALEXANDER (Tigers)

    Or feel free to look in my GU and my Autos buckets to see if you like anything else.

    I like the Padilla GU and the Cookie Rojas auto.

    Let me know. Thanks.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  5. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Hi:

    I have these two Tigers in my bucket

    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPMG MIKE GERBER (Tigers)
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPTA TYLER ALEXANDER (Tigers)

    Or feel free to look in my GU and my Autos buckets to see if you like anything else.

    I like the Padilla GU and the Cookie Rojas auto.

    Let me know. Thanks.

    Luis
    I like the Posey GU and the penny stamp card is real cool.

    Also like the a&g Castro and Ramirez mini autos.


    Your thoughts?



    Nice Ichiro too by the way.

    John
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  6. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,807
    Bench Bucks
    3,922
    Bench Points
    1488
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mechjo16 View Post
    I like the Posey GU and the penny stamp card is real cool.

    Also like the a&g Castro and Ramirez mini autos.


    Your thoughts?



    Nice Ichiro too by the way.

    John
    John:

    I can definitely do Posey, Castro, Ramirez. I would like to figure out BVs to see if I can ask for something else besides the Cookie Rojas and the Padilla.

    The Ichiro Auto Patch I have is sweet. Hoping to get a nice auto of Correa, Baez, or Lindor for it.

    The Baez Coin+Stamp has a BV of $150. I'm going to have to find a hard core Baez collector in order to get that value back on a trade.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  7. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    John:

    I can definitely do Posey, Castro, Ramirez. I would like to figure out BVs to see if I can ask for something else besides the Cookie Rojas and the Padilla.

    The Ichiro Auto Patch I have is sweet. Hoping to get a nice auto of Correa, Baez, or Lindor for it.

    The Baez Coin+Stamp has a BV of $150. I'm going to have to find a hard core Baez collector in order to get that value back on a trade.

    Luis
    Wow had no idea the coin was valued so high. I'm just drawn to unusal cards. $150 for a penny, now that's a good ROI, lol.

    I have no idea of BV's, Lmk what you think is fair.

    -John
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  8. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,316
    Bench Bucks
    2,800
    Bench Points
    1755
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Would you have any interest in this?

    2001 Donruss Classics Stadium Stars #SS5 Ty Cobb (piece of Forbes Field seat relic)

    I like the Jessica Mendoza auto.

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 329/648Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  9. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Would you have any interest in this?

    2001 Donruss Classics Stadium Stars #SS5 Ty Cobb (piece of Forbes Field seat relic)

    I like the Jessica Mendoza auto.

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Have to pass, if Bat/jersey available im interested.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  10. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,807
    Bench Bucks
    3,922
    Bench Points
    1488
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mechjo16 View Post
    Wow had no idea the coin was valued so high. I'm just drawn to unusal cards. $150 for a penny, now that's a good ROI, lol.

    I have no idea of BV's, Lmk what you think is fair.

    -John

    If you can add one of the Joe Pepitone autos we have a 3x3 deal. Let me know. Thanks.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  11. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    If you can add one of the Joe Pepitone autos we have a 3x3 deal. Let me know. Thanks.
    Is there another x2 auto you can use I actually just traded the regular ones?
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  12. Lyrical Kees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Durham, NH
    Posts
    110
    Bench Bucks
    255
    Bench Points
    9
    Trader Rating
    0


    Go to NONE's ebay items
    Go to NONE's comc items

    #12
    I am not buying but here's my AU/GU FT trade.

    07 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP239 Josh Papelbon, Red Sox AU
    07 Bowman Chrome X-Factor Prospects BCP239 Josh Papelbon, 225/250 Red Sox AU
    07 Bowman Sterling, Dual Autographs BSDA-PP Jeremy Papelbon (Cubs)/Josh Papelbon (Red Sox) AU
    07 Upper Deck Elements, Elemental Autographs AU-CB Cha Seung Baek Mariners AU
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    03 Bowman, Futures Game Gear Jsy Relic FE-HC Hee-Seop Choi, Cubs Gold Jsy GU
    03 Upper Deck, Finite, Elements FE-HC Hee-Seop Choi, Cubs Gray Jsy GU
    05 Bowman Heritage, Future Greatness, FG-SC Shin –Soo Choo, Mariners Black Jsy GU
    06 Flair Showcase, World Showcase Stitches, SS-DM Dice-K Japan, White Jsy GU
    06 Bazooka Rewind Relics, BR-SC Shin-Soo Choo, Marianers, White Jsy GU
    06 Topps Allen & Ginter, Relic AGR-HCK Hong-Chin Kuo, Dodgers, White Jsy GU
    06 Topps Allen & Ginter, Relic AGR-MR Manny Ramirez, Red Sox White Jsy GU
    08 Upper Deck, A Piece of History, Stadium Scenes, SS7 Josh Beckett, Red Sox, Gray Jsy GU
    08 Upper Deck A Piece of History, Timeless Moments TM-9 Curt Schilling, Red Sox, White Jsy GU
    08 Sweet Spot, Swatch Memorabilia SS-SH Shin-Soo Choo, Indians, White Jsy GU
    09 Upper Deck, Icons, IC-JV Jason Varitek, Red Sox, White Jsy GU
    10 Topps Heritage, Clubhouse Collection, CCR-CB Clay Buccholz, Red Sox, White Jsy GU
    13 Topps Chasing History, Non-Losing Seasons CHR-CB Chad Billingsley Dodgers Blue Jsy GU
    16 Topps Heritage, Clubhouse Collection, CCCR-SS Stephen Strasburg, Nat’s, 65/99 White Jsy GU
    Collector of Red Sox (team sets)
    Players: Betts, Bogaerts, JBJ, Papelbon, Varitek, Wakefield & Wally

  13. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical Kees View Post
    I am not buying but here's my AU/GU FT trade.

    07 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP239 Josh Papelbon, Red Sox AU
    07 Bowman Chrome X-Factor Prospects BCP239 Josh Papelbon, 225/250 Red Sox AU
    07 Bowman Sterling, Dual Autographs BSDA-PP Jeremy Papelbon (Cubs)/Josh Papelbon (Red Sox) AU
    07 Upper Deck Elements, Elemental Autographs AU-CB Cha Seung Baek Mariners AU
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    03 Bowman, Futures Game Gear Jsy Relic FE-HC Hee-Seop Choi, Cubs Gold Jsy GU
    03 Upper Deck, Finite, Elements FE-HC Hee-Seop Choi, Cubs Gray Jsy GU
    05 Bowman Heritage, Future Greatness, FG-SC Shin –Soo Choo, Mariners Black Jsy GU
    06 Flair Showcase, World Showcase Stitches, SS-DM Dice-K Japan, White Jsy GU
    06 Bazooka Rewind Relics, BR-SC Shin-Soo Choo, Marianers, White Jsy GU
    06 Topps Allen & Ginter, Relic AGR-HCK Hong-Chin Kuo, Dodgers, White Jsy GU
    06 Topps Allen & Ginter, Relic AGR-MR Manny Ramirez, Red Sox White Jsy GU
    08 Upper Deck, A Piece of History, Stadium Scenes, SS7 Josh Beckett, Red Sox, Gray Jsy GU
    08 Upper Deck A Piece of History, Timeless Moments TM-9 Curt Schilling, Red Sox, White Jsy GU
    08 Sweet Spot, Swatch Memorabilia SS-SH Shin-Soo Choo, Indians, White Jsy GU
    09 Upper Deck, Icons, IC-JV Jason Varitek, Red Sox, White Jsy GU
    10 Topps Heritage, Clubhouse Collection, CCR-CB Clay Buccholz, Red Sox, White Jsy GU
    13 Topps Chasing History, Non-Losing Seasons CHR-CB Chad Billingsley Dodgers Blue Jsy GU
    16 Topps Heritage, Clubhouse Collection, CCCR-SS Stephen Strasburg, Nat’s, 65/99 White Jsy GU
    I'd do either of these for the Betts, LMK thanks

    16 Topps Heritage, Clubhouse Collection, CCCR-SS Stephen Strasburg, Nat’s, 65/99 White Jsy GU

    08 Upper Deck, A Piece of History, Stadium Scenes, SS7 Josh Beckett, Red Sox, Gray Jsy GU
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  14. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,807
    Bench Bucks
    3,922
    Bench Points
    1488
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mechjo16 View Post
    Is there another x2 auto you can use I actually just traded the regular ones?
    I'll take this one instead

    2008 UD Premier 226 Jose Morales auto 61/99 RC
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  15. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    I'll take this one instead

    2008 UD Premier 226 Jose Morales auto 61/99 RC
    Works for me, post it up please.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •