Jordan PSA ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ringo

Bench Warmer
Hi, I’m having a lot of trouble with a PSA 1986 Michael Jordan mint 9 card that I bought on May 4th 2018. I verified it on the PSA site, they had the seller’s name the picture of the card. It all checked out. I purchased it on Ebay from the same seller that owned it declared by the PSA site. ( I have pictures to prove my claim). Anyway , a year goes by and I find myself in a bit of CC dept. I put the card up on Ebay and the same day I get a message from a cust. in Canada stating my card is a fake. I assured him it wasn’t and continued the auction. 2 days later , after many bids Ebay takes it down and sends me an email stating they don’t allow fakes to be sold on their site. I bought the card on your site , I told a service rep from Ebay( its hard to get an ebay rep who understands) , fter a week or so I spoke to a ebay rep who said add more pictures it’ll be fine. Again I did and again , it was taken off by Ebay. I thought that the card looked good enough to warrant a possible up grade to 9.5 by BGS, and to eliminate the PSA in question case and card. Paid ins. and shipping and fee, to be told cant grade “questionable Authenticity” , they nevercracked the case.. I go back to the PSA site to read a new message when putting in the S# To contact Assist manager Jackie C , if I own this card. I called and was told that it was flagged and might be a fake (card or holder or both) . I explained that I only bought it on account that the PSA site verified it, with a picture. Jackie told me they need to get it to discard the case and or card ,to keep with their high standards. Well, I dont want to send oit to her, it would probably just destroyed to save PSA face, and I get nothing in return. I really don’t know what I can do. I am Pissed and am still with CC dept.. Anyways, thanks for reading., Lost for words and soon to be non collector, Craig

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors