Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: October 2019 - Show Off Thread

Was in the silver pack in the Update box.........He has a smarmy look about him.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Nice!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks bro.........Nice vintage pick ups for you too...........Some people are hung up on condition, but nothing looks as good as a Rose or Mantle vintage card!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Cards came today from my PSA submission!

Start with some MEGA!

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Couple of nice under the radar numbered parallels!

How about a triple rainbow???

SP and SSP (wish I had a a vertical)!

And the finale!

-Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post

Was in the silver pack in the Update box.........He has a smarmy look about him.........
    WOW that's awesome! I have the Orange /25. Would love to add the /5 Red if it's available, thanks.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

I'm thinking not......I tend to collect the refractor parallels from this set.........While I don't like this guy, I'll probably keep it....It's the hit of the box probably........Crazy thing, the mac keyboard doesn't have the character that goes above the N, or I just haven't figured it out.......Or maybe I'm too old......At this point, I'm not really caring too much....Malaise maybe...........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Cards came today from my PSA submission!

Start with some MEGA!

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Couple of nice under the radar numbered parallels!

How about a triple rainbow???

SP and SSP (wish I had a a vertical)!

And the finale!

Incredible lot of Acunas! Love those Rainbow foils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

And all 10's! That's too sweet..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

That is a couple posts worth of very nice Acuna's. And a previous post of some great vintage.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Almost time for a new monthly......Happy Halloween......
    mikekestner.com/mm86

For the Saturday contest!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Trick or treat!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!