2019 Topps Fire For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PP is power producers and c is cannons. They are from 2018. Don’t need those. Do need ft blu Syndergaard not the smoke gold

Not sure how those 2018 got into the 2019 since I haven't had my 2018 out in a while. Anyway, I am showing you want 8 cards with a BV of $38x35%=$13.30+$2(postage) for a total of $15.30. Please check me on the calculations and BV's. If paying by PayPal, my address is [email protected]. I will post the trade if you confirm you are buying, or you can post, whichever you choose. Thanks, Gene

Hello

I took out the Jeter En Fuego and added some notes to make sure I am buying he right color parallels. Please review. Then post the new price as a trade considering the removal of the Jeter card. Also, I think I traded you the Ryan Hot box Ginter 2019 but if I did not and you want it... add that to your side and apply the credit.

Anyways thanks... I look for the posted tranny.

Hello

I took out the Jeter En Fuego and added some notes to make sure I am buying he right color parallels. Please review. Then post the new price as a trade considering the removal of the Jeter card. Also, I think I traded you the Ryan Hot box Ginter 2019 but if I did not and you want it... add that to your side and apply the credit.

Anyways thanks... I look for the posted tranny.

Yes, you did trade me the Hot Box gold Ryan. I cannot find your notes. In box 34 you mention what cards you want but I didn't notice any changes. The Jeter En Fuego was still listed. What box (all the message boxes are numbered) did you put your notes? The Jeter En Fuego gold BV is $6 so that brings the BV you want down from $38-6=$32x.35% =$11.20+$2=$13.20. I will go ahead and post and before you confirm, make sure it is correct. If not, we can cancel and make another post. Thanks, Gene

I want to trade for some Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle 2019 Tribute, Triple Threads, Museum, Gold Label, Topps Update or any other cards I don't have from any year.

Can you use either of these Nolan's?

2017 Topps Archives '59 Bazooka #59B-11
2013 Select Prizms #116

I can use these Phillies from Fire:
ORANGE /299:
Jim Thome

GOLD:
De Los Santos

FLAME:
Bryce Harper
Aaron Nola

FIRED UP:
Bryce Harper

Can you use either of these Nolan's?

2017 Topps Archives '59 Bazooka #59B-11
2013 Select Prizms #116

I can use these Phillies from Fire:
ORANGE /299:
Jim Thome

GOLD:
De Los Santos

FLAME:
Bryce Harper
Aaron Nola

FIRED UP:
Bryce Harper

I am sorry to say that I have both of those cards. A parallel or numbered is your best bet to find something I don't have. I also need base cards, parallels and numbered from the new hobby releases such as Tek, Triple Threads, Tribute, Museum & Gold Label colors. I hope we can do a trade in the near future.