Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to phoenixrises33's ebay items

Sorry, this idea sucked... :0... I was at a show and was trying to grab dome of these for trade. Its not going to work out. I might be able to get them down the road when I see him again, but its too hard to answer questions about the cards. Sorry… Will record them or pic the backs next time.

Thanks
    Russell
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to gmessick3's ebay items

Sorry it didn't work out. That red one on the top row I was especially interested in if I didn't have it already. But thanks for trying.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

2 more boxes added today.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Looking at you cards. You have listed
    LL Ryan/Verlander-Gold Mint as a trader but you also said you need it. Am I reading that right?

Thanks
    eyeballing the following cards
    EN FUEGO:
    Derek Jeter
    Matt Chapman

LASTING LEGACYS:
    Trout/Acuna Jr-Gold Mint
    Ryan/Verlander-Gold Mint (if you dont need them)
    Jeter/Torres-Blue Chip

SMOKE & MIRRORS:
    Gerritt Cole

FLAME THROWERS:
    Noah Syndergaard

FLAME
    114 Noah Synde
    115 Trea Turne

my last attempt (at a show and running into Ryans) did not work. If you dont trade them, I guess I be up for buying.
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    LL Ryan/Verlander-Gold Mint as a trader but you also said you need it. Am I reading that right?

Thanks
    EN FUEGO:
    Derek Jeter
    Matt Chapman

LASTING LEGACYS:
    Trout/Acuna Jr-Gold Mint
    Jeter/Torres-Blue Chip

SMOKE & MIRRORS:
    Gerritt Cole

FLAME THROWERS:
    Noah Syndergaard

FLAME
    114 Noah Synde
    115 Trea Turne

my last attempt (at a show and running into Ryans) did not work. If you dont trade them, I guess I be up for buying.
    You are reading it right, but it is not right. I got one in the mail yesterday and also pulled one yesterday from a pack, so now I have two gold minted, I think. I had to check Ebay last night to see what a regular Lasting Legacies looked like since I have 5-6 of them and they all were gold. Evidently, the regular ones have red in the center of the card instead of gold. The Blue Chip has blue all over the card, which makes me think the gold should have gold all over the card. But according to Ebay, only the middle has gold. To say the least, it is very confusing. So, I need the red one (regular) and the Blue Chip of Ryan/Verlander, not the gold one. I had never seen the Red one until last night. I will correct my first paragraph about what I need. I hope you are not as confused as I am, lol.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Thanks
    EN FUEGO:
    Derek Jeter
    Matt Chapman

LASTING LEGACYS:
    Trout/Acuna Jr-Gold Mint
    Jeter/Torres-Blue Chip

SMOKE & MIRRORS:
    Gerritt Cole

FLAME THROWERS:
    Noah Syndergaard

FLAME
    114 Noah Synde
    115 Trea Turne

Do you have a 2019 LL15 with Red in the middle? I thought you traded a Ryan/Ohtani to me but now it seems I bought it on Ebay. LMK whether yours is Red or Gold. I can use the Red. Do you want me to get you a price for all the cards you need from me? The price will be 35% of book value. I will share the delivery with you. It will cost me $4 for postage. LMK

7. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

you got it... gold minted are all gold and white/silver... Blue Chip are blue and white/silver and the base inserts, not called red or Flam are multiple colored.

BTW, my question about buying is still there... would you sell?

Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    Do you have a 2019 LL15 with Red in the middle? I thought you traded a Ryan/Ohtani to me but now it seems I bought it on Ebay. LMK whether yours is Red or Gold. I can use the Red. Do you want me to get you a price for all the cards you need from me? The price will be 35% of book value. I will share the delivery with you. It will cost me $4 for postage. LMK

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

yes, as mentioned, I will sell at 35% of BV plus $2 for shipping in a bubble-wrap (half the cost). I will get you a price this evening.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

By the way, I have a PP8 & a C2 I didn't list. If you need either of those, LMK My FT14 is a Blue Chip, do you still need it? My SM13 is gold minted, do you still need it?
    Last edited by ryancollector; 10-16-2019 at 07:35 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

PP is power producers and c is cannons. They are from 2018. Don’t need those. Do need ft blu Syndergaard not the smoke gold

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

PP is power producers and c is cannons. They are from 2018. Don’t need those. Do need ft blu Syndergaard not the smoke gold
    Not sure how those 2018 got into the 2019 since I haven't had my 2018 out in a while. Anyway, I am showing you want 8 cards with a BV of $38x35%=$13.30+$2(postage) for a total of $15.30. Please check me on the calculations and BV's. If paying by PayPal, my address is gmessick2@yahoo.com. I will post the trade if you confirm you are buying, or you can post, whichever you choose. Thanks, Gene

12. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Hello

I took out the Jeter En Fuego and added some notes to make sure I am buying he right color parallels. Please review. Then post the new price as a trade considering the removal of the Jeter card. Also, I think I traded you the Ryan Hot box Ginter 2019 but if I did not and you want it... add that to your side and apply the credit.

Anyways thanks... I look for the posted tranny.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Hello

I took out the Jeter En Fuego and added some notes to make sure I am buying he right color parallels. Please review. Then post the new price as a trade considering the removal of the Jeter card. Also, I think I traded you the Ryan Hot box Ginter 2019 but if I did not and you want it... add that to your side and apply the credit.

Anyways thanks... I look for the posted tranny.
    Yes, you did trade me the Hot Box gold Ryan. I cannot find your notes. In box 34 you mention what cards you want but I didn't notice any changes. The Jeter En Fuego was still listed. What box (all the message boxes are numbered) did you put your notes? The Jeter En Fuego gold BV is $6 so that brings the BV you want down from $38-6=$32x.35% =$11.20+$2=$13.20. I will go ahead and post and before you confirm, make sure it is correct. If not, we can cancel and make another post. Thanks, Gene

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Cards added, list updated, looking for a trade.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

trade posted, please confirm.