Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,807
    Bench Bucks
    2,393
    Bench Points
    898
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by redzfan11 View Post
    Mike,

    I have the above dupes for you. It's close to the same # of cards. LMK if it's good or if I need to add something
    Hi Steve............Sounds good to me, LMK if you want me to post or go ahead and post up the trade.............Thanks...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  2. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,722
    Bench Bucks
    3,450
    Bench Points
    1094
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by redzfan11 View Post
    I'll give him till tomorrow to reply then I'll send you my list...
    ok keep me posted.thanks

  3. redzfan11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    2,579
    Bench Bucks
    816
    Bench Points
    690
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Larkin

    Go to redzfan11's ebay items


    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hi Steve............Sounds good to me, LMK if you want me to post or go ahead and post up the trade.............Thanks...........Mike
    Mike, Posted up. Thanks!
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

    Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

  4. redzfan11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    2,579
    Bench Bucks
    816
    Bench Points
    690
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Larkin

    Go to redzfan11's ebay items


    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by seawolf17 View Post
    Awesome. In order of preference:

    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8433 Jeff McNeil
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8412 Noah Syndergaard
    2019 Topps Archives #199 Jacob deGrom
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP127 Peter Alonso
    2019 Bowman Prospects #BP127 Peter Alonso
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP39 Franklyn Kilome
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP77 Andres Gimenez
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP107 Ronny Mauricio
    2019 Bowman Prospects #BP39 Franklyn Kilome
    2019 Bowman Prospects #BP77 Andres Gimenez
    2019 Bowman Prospects #BP107 Ronny Mauricio

    Post up whatever works for you. Thanks!
    Trade posted. Thanks for the help!
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

    Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

  5. redzfan11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    2,579
    Bench Bucks
    816
    Bench Points
    690
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Larkin

    Go to redzfan11's ebay items


    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    have these
    2019 topps archives
    1,3,13,18,21,29,36,37,46,49,50,62,71,76, 81,85,89,96,102,106,111,128,130,144
    147,148,154,162,173,190,195,219,226,243, 247,248,265,270,271,273,281,284

    sp
    309

    let me know what inserts you have for trade for these or trout inserts or parallels.

    Still need these: 1 3 29 37 49 62 76 81 89 96 128 130 148 190 243 247 270 284 309


    Here's some Trout's and 19 inserts to choose from:
    2013 Topps Chasing History #CH121 Mike Trout
    2013 Topps Update #US300A Mike Trout
    2014 Donruss #301 Mike Trout
    2014 Topps Update #US54 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps #98 Mike Trout/Nelson Cruz/Miguel Cabrera LL
    2015 Topps #285 Chris Carter/Mike Trout/Nelson Cruz LL
    2015 Topps #300 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps Archetypes #A4 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Walk Off Winners #GWO10 Mike Trout
    2016 Donruss '82 #1 Mike Trout
    2016 Donruss #83A Mike Trout
    2016 Donruss Power Alley #PA2 Mike Trout
    2016 Topps Opening Day #OD1 Mike Trout
    2016 Topps Update #US175A Mike Trout AS
    2017 Bowman #100 Mike Trout
    2017 Topps Salute #S25 Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings #70 Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings Past and Present #8 Mickey Mantle/Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings Sepia Variations #70 Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings Trophy Club #11 Mike Trout
    2018 Topps #300 Mike Trout
    2018 Topps Update #US158 Next Stop, Stardom/Justin Upton/Shohei Ohtani/Mike Trout
    2018 Topps Update #US176 Mike Trout AS
    2019 Bowman #1 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN8 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8441 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps #100 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps Archives #83 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TN9 Carl Yastrzemski/Mookie Betts
    2019 Topps Greatness Returns #GR19 Chris Sale/Randy Johnson
    2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball #15019 Roberto Clemente
    2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball #15086 Pedro Martinez
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCBN Brandon Nimmo
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCJA Jesus Aguilar
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCSK Scott Kingery
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCSO Shohei Ohtani
    2019 Finest Firsts #FFLU Luis Urias
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN4 Gleyber Torres
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN8 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN10 Ronald Acuna Jr.
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T842 Juan Soto
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8420 Mookie Betts
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8441 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8473 Ozzie Smith
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8497 Chance Adams
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8499 Trevor Bauer
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T845 Mookie Betts
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T846 Jackie Robinson
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8412 Noah Syndergaard
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8415 Manny Machado
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8416 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8418 Aaron Judge
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8420 Ryne Sandberg
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8425 Jake Bauers
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8431 John Smoltz
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8433 Jeff McNeil
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8438 Ramon Laureano
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8439 Ryan O'Hearn
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8442 Bryse Wilson
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8444 Jesus Aguilar
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8445 Jim Rice
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

    Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

  6. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,722
    Bench Bucks
    3,450
    Bench Points
    1094
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by redzfan11 View Post
    Still need these: 1 3 29 37 49 62 76 81 89 96 128 130 148 190 243 247 270 284 309


    Here's some Trout's and 19 inserts to choose from:
    2013 Topps Chasing History #CH121 Mike Trout
    2013 Topps Update #US300A Mike Trout
    2014 Donruss #301 Mike Trout
    2014 Topps Update #US54 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps #98 Mike Trout/Nelson Cruz/Miguel Cabrera LL
    2015 Topps #285 Chris Carter/Mike Trout/Nelson Cruz LL
    2015 Topps #300 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps Archetypes #A4 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Walk Off Winners #GWO10 Mike Trout
    2016 Donruss '82 #1 Mike Trout
    2016 Donruss #83A Mike Trout
    2016 Donruss Power Alley #PA2 Mike Trout
    2016 Topps Opening Day #OD1 Mike Trout
    2016 Topps Update #US175A Mike Trout AS
    2017 Bowman #100 Mike Trout
    2017 Topps Salute #S25 Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings #70 Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings Past and Present #8 Mickey Mantle/Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings Sepia Variations #70 Mike Trout
    2018 Diamond Kings Trophy Club #11 Mike Trout
    2018 Topps #300 Mike Trout
    2018 Topps Update #US158 Next Stop, Stardom/Justin Upton/Shohei Ohtani/Mike Trout
    2018 Topps Update #US176 Mike Trout AS
    2019 Bowman #1 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN8 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8441 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps #100 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps Archives #83 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TN9 Carl Yastrzemski/Mookie Betts
    2019 Topps Greatness Returns #GR19 Chris Sale/Randy Johnson
    2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball #15019 Roberto Clemente
    2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball #15086 Pedro Martinez
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCBN Brandon Nimmo
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCJA Jesus Aguilar
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCSK Scott Kingery
    2019 Finest Blue Chips #FBCSO Shohei Ohtani
    2019 Finest Firsts #FFLU Luis Urias
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN4 Gleyber Torres
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN8 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '18 Topps Now Review #TN10 Ronald Acuna Jr.
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T842 Juan Soto
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8420 Mookie Betts
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8441 Mike Trout
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8473 Ozzie Smith
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8497 Chance Adams
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8499 Trevor Bauer
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T845 Mookie Betts
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T846 Jackie Robinson
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8412 Noah Syndergaard
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8415 Manny Machado
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8416 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8418 Aaron Judge
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8420 Ryne Sandberg
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8425 Jake Bauers
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8431 John Smoltz
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8433 Jeff McNeil
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8438 Ramon Laureano
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8439 Ryan O'Hearn
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8442 Bryse Wilson
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8444 Jesus Aguilar
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8445 Jim Rice
    can use these
    2016 Topps Opening Day #OD1 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Walk Off Winners #GWO10 Mike Trout

  7. redzfan11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    2,579
    Bench Bucks
    816
    Bench Points
    690
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Larkin

    Go to redzfan11's ebay items


    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    can use these
    2016 Topps Opening Day #OD1 Mike Trout
    2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Walk Off Winners #GWO10 Mike Trout
    Go ahead and post up what works for you. Thanks for the help!
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

    Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

  8. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,542
    Bench Bucks
    1,012
    Bench Points
    467
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #23
    I posted these up for you

    15 17 19 22 24 32 34 43 52 53 57 60 61 65 72 77 80 87 91 94 99 105 112 117 118 120 122 123 125 127 135 143 161 170 171 188 189 204 206 212 218 222 228 229 234 237 240 242 261 262 274 286 292 301 302 304 306 308 310 312 314 315 317 319 321 322 323 324 328 329
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  9. redzfan11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    2,579
    Bench Bucks
    816
    Bench Points
    690
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Larkin

    Go to redzfan11's ebay items


    #24
    Thanks John. I'll get them out on Tuesday
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

    Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

  10. redzfan11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    2,579
    Bench Bucks
    816
    Bench Points
    690
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Larkin

    Go to redzfan11's ebay items


    #25
    ttt...getting close
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

    Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •