Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. mrmopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Washington State - The Pacific NW
    Posts
    10,593
    Bench Bucks
    647
    Bench Points
    600
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    Who was the member who had contact with Juan Beniquez several years back?

    I am sorry, as it has been a long time, but someone did a 50/50 type deal with Juan Beniquez cards several years back. I don't recall who it was (screen name) and I was just wondering if that person was still active. I want to say their real name was Luis, but my memory could be playing tricks on me too.
    WANTS
    (1) Steve Garvey items (2)Topps All-Rookie Team Autos

    BLOG
    http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/

  2. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,414
    Bench Bucks
    1,209
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I believe his screen name was criollos, if memory serves. Luis is a super nice guy, not sure if he is active on here, I just got back myself after a year off!

    God bless,

    Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  3. mrmopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Washington State - The Pacific NW
    Posts
    10,593
    Bench Bucks
    647
    Bench Points
    600
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Thanks Kevin. I actually looked back through my completed trades and came to the same conclusion. He has not been active for many years now. I messaged him, but don't expect a reply. I had uncovered a large stack of Beniquez cards that I was setitng aside when we were discussing him meeting up with Juan and it reminded me of the transaction.

    Hope he is doing well.
    WANTS
    (1) Steve Garvey items (2)Topps All-Rookie Team Autos

    BLOG
    http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/

  4. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,414
    Bench Bucks
    1,209
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
    Thanks Kevin. I actually looked back through my completed trades and came to the same conclusion. He has not been active for many years now. I messaged him, but don't expect a reply. I had uncovered a large stack of Beniquez cards that I was setitng aside when we were discussing him meeting up with Juan and it reminded me of the transaction.

    Hope he is doing well.
    I hope so too, he was a really nice guy! I always thought it was cool that he would post in his native Spanish language from time to time!

    Hope you are well, God bless!

    Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,985
    Bench Bucks
    32,690
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10235
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    I hope so too, he was a really nice guy! I always thought it was cool that he would post in his native Spanish language from time to time!

    Hope you are well, God bless!

    Kevin
    Luis is my Bench buddy and he is still active! He recently moved from IL to CA! Luis Ramirez (criollos) address is 764 Cypress St. Thousand Oaks, CA 91320.....He collects players MLB Players who were born in Puerto Rico. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 10-26-2019 at 09:01 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Next contest is Nov 30 for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 19/25!

  6. mrmopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Washington State - The Pacific NW
    Posts
    10,593
    Bench Bucks
    647
    Bench Points
    600
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Actually, my mistake. The member I was referring to is actually mr.js36, who has not been active for quite some time. His real name is Javier.

    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    I believe his screen name was criollos, if memory serves. Luis is a super nice guy, not sure if he is active on here, I just got back myself after a year off!

    God bless,

    Kevin
    WANTS
    (1) Steve Garvey items (2)Topps All-Rookie Team Autos

    BLOG
    http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/

  7. mrmopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Washington State - The Pacific NW
    Posts
    10,593
    Bench Bucks
    647
    Bench Points
    600
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Trade manager had him living in Puerto Rico at the time we last transacted.
    WANTS
    (1) Steve Garvey items (2)Topps All-Rookie Team Autos

    BLOG
    http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/

  8. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,414
    Bench Bucks
    1,209
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    I remember Javier too, nice guy as well, but have no contact with him at all, unfortuantely.
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •