EBAY Listings 1952-76 Topps HOFers, most at $1 opening bid (mrmopar)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Wanting to spread the word in hopes of creating some bid activity. I don't sell on ebay much, so am relying on word of mouth and some $1 opening bid prices to catch some attention. Most of the cards are in nice condition, a few better, a few beaters. All are Hall of Famers and several rookie cards are included too.

Highlights include a 1956 Topps Ted Williams and a 1954 Topps Jackie Robinson.

Here is a possible chance to grab some decent shape HOF vintage for a fraction of the typical cost (if you are lucky). A few OBC type cards for you budget minded collector, but almost all of them are starting at a buck, so great chance to win some cheap.

I didn't have the stones to start the very best cards at a buck, but $50 each is still a really good deal if nobody else bids!

offer option is turned on if you want something and don't want to wait of change being outbid.

EBAY ID: mrmopar

Auctions end this coming Sunday. Please help me get more than a buck for a Billy Williams RC!! The only reason I am not freaking out is that these are not my cards, selling for someone else. I know auctions get the most action in the last minute or so usually, but this is unnerving to see so few bids even now on great HOF cards.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Topps...826441?hash=item4b6cbc4ac9:g:pRsAAOSwtbZdo23-