Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: 2019 Topps Update 1984 35th for trade! ALL Gone!

  1. #1

    2019 Topps Update 1984 35th for trade! ALL Gone!

    • 84-3 J. D. Martinez red sox
    • 84-7 CC Sabathia Yankees
    • 84-8 Fernando Tatis Jr. padres
    • 84-9 Eloy Jimenez white soxs
    • 84-14 Carter Kieboom nationals
    • 84-18 Jon Duplantier diamondbacks
    • 84-24 Cole Tucker pirates
    • 84-36 Brendan Rogers rockies
    • 84-38 Bryce Harper Phillies
    • 84-42 Robinson Cano mets
    • 84-43 Josh Donaldson braves
    • 84-45 Yasmani Grandal brewers
    • 84-46 Michael Brantley Astros
    • 84-47 Victor Robles nationals
    • 84-48 Walker Buehler dodgers
    • 84-49 Alex Bregman Astros
    • 84-50 Thurman Munson Yankees
    Will not take any pms! Must post on this thread...looking for 2019 topps gold cards from I or II serials...no updates...must post the serial number of the card to see if I need it. Best regards, David PS cards are not from the silver packs.
    Last edited by David K.; 10-24-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  2. #2
    David

    I need these....

    1984
    3 7 8 9 24 36 38 42 43 45 46 47 49 50

    I have these 19 Topps Golds /2019

    424 MINNESOTA TWINS TEAM CARD $2.00
    478 ALEN HANSON,ORIOLES $2.00
    489 JOE ROSS,NATIONALS $2.50
    526 SANDY ALCANTARA,MARLINS $2.00
    672 CHRISTIN STEWART,TIGERS $2.00

    I'll have to post the serial numbers of each card when I get home later

    Best,
    David
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    David

    I need these....

    1984
    3 7 8 9 24 36 38 42 43 45 46 47 49 50

    I have these 19 Topps Golds /2019

    424 MINNESOTA TWINS TEAM CARD $2.00
    478 ALEN HANSON,ORIOLES $2.00
    489 JOE ROSS,NATIONALS $2.50
    526 SANDY ALCANTARA,MARLINS $2.00
    672 CHRISTIN STEWART,TIGERS $2.00

    I'll have to post the serial numbers of each card when I get home later

    Best,
    David
    Don't need it...just the number of the card.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  4. #4
    Sorry ...can't use any of the gold cards......any gold from 2017 or 2018? Don't need any gold updates!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry ...can't use any of the gold cards......any gold from 2017 or 2018? Don't need any gold updates!
    I have these 19 Topps Gold Series I

    161 Eric Hosmer 0274/2019
    165 Robbie Ray 0642/2019
    195 Brett Phillips 0204/2019
    232 Kyle Seager 0112/2019
    296 Lewis Brinson 0830/2019

    LMK if you need any of those if not I'll see what 2017 | 2018 Golds I have
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these 19 Topps Gold Series I

    161 Eric Hosmer 0274/2019
    165 Robbie Ray 0642/2019
    195 Brett Phillips 0204/2019
    232 Kyle Seager 0112/2019
    296 Lewis Brinson 0830/2019

    LMK if you need any of those if not I'll see what 2017 | 2018 Golds I have
    Sorry...don't need any of them.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these 19 Topps Gold Series I

    161 Eric Hosmer 0274/2019
    165 Robbie Ray 0642/2019
    195 Brett Phillips 0204/2019
    232 Kyle Seager 0112/2019
    296 Lewis Brinson 0830/2019

    LMK if you need any of those if not I'll see what 2017 | 2018 Golds I have
    Sorry...don't need any of them.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry...don't need any of them.
    Strike 2 lol how about these...

    18 TOPPS GOLD /2018
    385 JASON HAMMEL,ROYALS $2.50
    442 JESUS AGUILAR,BREWERS $3.00
    460 ROBERT GSELLMAN,METS $2.50

    17 TOPPS GOLD /2017
    633 HUNTER PENCE,GIANTS $2.00
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  9. #9
    Hi David - Interested in Tatis and Jimenez.

    Found these two golds, let me know if you can use them.
    Jeff

    2018 #351 Bryce Harper
    2019 #437 Albert Pujols


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Strike 2 lol how about these...

    18 TOPPS GOLD /2018
    385 JASON HAMMEL,ROYALS $2.50
    442 JESUS AGUILAR,BREWERS $3.00
    460 ROBERT GSELLMAN,METS $2.50

    17 TOPPS GOLD /2017
    633 HUNTER PENCE,GIANTS $2.00
    Sorry.....don't need them......any topps black for 2017, 2018 or 2019?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Hi David - Interested in Tatis and Jimenez.

    Found these two golds, let me know if you can use them.
    Jeff

    2018 #351 Bryce Harper
    2019 #437 Albert Pujols


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi! Only the 2018 topps gold harper 351 is okay...let u know as both in trade talks.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hi! Only the 2018 topps gold harper 351 is okay...let u know as both in trade talks.
    Sounds good - thanks!

    Jeff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

  13. #13
    David, do you need any of these?

    2019 Series 1 Gold - 53.70.84.101.189.268.279
    series 2 Gold parallel #d/2019 - 361.371.374.400.409.433.460.463.479.480. 483.485.505.512.514.518.543.548.551.557. 582.618.642.643.651.674.676.690

    also have these blacks from previous years. let me know if you need them.
    2016 Topps Black (#d/65) - 634 Lopez MIL.653 Iannetta SEA.517 Knebel MIL.Marte 83
    2017 Topps Black – 156 Colome.191 Ramos.307 Duke
    2018 Black (#d67) - 365
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry.....don't need them......any topps black for 2017, 2018 or 2019?
    David no blacks from those years but do have this

    19 TOPPS ADVANCED STATS /150
    397 KYLE GIBSON,TWINS $8.00
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    David, do you need any of these?

    2019 Series 1 Gold - 53.70.84.101.189.268.279
    series 2 Gold parallel #d/2019 - 361.371.374.400.409.433.460.463.479.480. 483.485.505.512.514.518.543.548.551.557. 582.618.642.643.651.674.676.690

    also have these blacks from previous years. let me know if you need them.
    2016 Topps Black (#d/65) - 634 Lopez MIL.653 Iannetta SEA.517 Knebel MIL.Marte 83
    2017 Topps Black – 156 Colome.191 Ramos.307 Duke
    2018 Black (#d67) - 365
    9 of them will be gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    David no blacks from those years but do have this

    19 TOPPS ADVANCED STATS /150
    397 KYLE GIBSON,TWINS $8.00
    Okay....you can select 8 from your wantlist...jim wants tatis or jimenez....can leave one of them for him? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •