Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57

Thread: WTTF/WTB Bryant, Baez

  1. #16
    Thanks anyway.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  2. #17
    From one of my threads, I thought you mentioned that I was pulling cards from what I thought was your tradelist but that you didn't actually have. Do you have these for trade? Or am I doing something wrong? If so, I can put together a pretty good baez/bryant list. Thanks.

    2012 Bowman #34 Mike Trout $6.00 x2
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    From one of my threads, I thought you mentioned that I was pulling cards from what I thought was your tradelist but that you didn't actually have. Do you have these for trade? Or am I doing something wrong? If so, I can put together a pretty good baez/bryant list. Thanks.

    2012 Bowman #34 Mike Trout $6.00 x2
    I do, and I'm sorry for the confusion. I made my Have List pages, so I could access my collection if I was at a shop or a show, so as to not pick up dupes. Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to think that everything on my Have List pages are for trade. Usually, when people ask about 2012 Trout, they're wanting my Topps Heritage, or other bigger cards, and I had forgotten that I'd actually picked up those Bowman extras in a trade a while back.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I do, and I'm sorry for the confusion. I made my Have List pages, so I could access my collection if I was at a shop or a show, so as to not pick up dupes. Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to think that everything on my Have List pages are for trade. Usually, when people ask about 2012 Trout, they're wanting my Topps Heritage, or other bigger cards, and I had forgotten that I'd actually picked up those Bowman extras in a trade a while back.
    Np. I didn't see these on your haves list. Let me know if we can work something out. Thx. If you want to go bigger, I am also collecting Cavan Biggio, Austin Riley and Mike Yaz and saw some of those on your page also.

    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Short Print Variations Super Rare #HW109 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW109 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Update Perennial All Stars #PAS44 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Baseball #15021 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT7 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Chrome Update #75 Javier Baez AS
    2019 Donruss Variations #165 Javier Baez
    2019 Donruss Majestic Materials #28 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW197 Kris Bryant
    2019 Topps Update #US122 Kris Bryant AS
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT8 Kris Bryant
    2019 Topps Gallery Box Toppers #OBTKB Kris Bryant
    2019 Diamond Kings Variations Blue Frame #139 Kris Bryant
    2017 Topps Major League Milestones #MLM17 Kris Bryant
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    Np. I didn't see these on your haves list. Let me know if we can work something out. Thx. If you want to go bigger, I am also collecting Cavan Biggio, Austin Riley and Mike Yaz and saw some of those on your page also.

    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Short Print Variations Super Rare #HW109 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW109 Javier Baez HAVE
    2019 Topps Update Perennial All Stars #PAS44 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Baseball #15021 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT7 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Chrome Update #75 Javier Baez AS
    2019 Donruss Variations #165 Javier Baez HAVE
    2019 Donruss Majestic Materials #28 Javier Baez
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW197 Kris Bryant HAVE
    2019 Topps Update #US122 Kris Bryant AS HAVE
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT8 Kris Bryant HAVE
    2019 Topps Gallery Box Toppers #OBTKB Kris Bryant
    2019 Diamond Kings Variations Blue Frame #139 Kris Bryant
    2017 Topps Major League Milestones #MLM17 Kris Bryant HAVE
    I did have a few of them, as indicated above. Would be interested in a trade for everything I need. The Baez relic is probably the most iffy, as I have the gold version already. Total BV for what I need, not counting the Walmart SP, which Beckett is stubbornly refusing to list, is $32.75.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I did have a few of them, as indicated above. Would be interested in a trade for everything I need. The Baez relic is probably the most iffy, as I have the gold version already. Total BV for what I need, not counting the Walmart SP, which Beckett is stubbornly refusing to list, is $32.75.
    What do you think of this?

    The Baez pricing hasn't come out yet but I think it would be close to a box topper maybe a bit more or less. Also, if you need to take off the Frank Thomas RC, that is ok - to be fair to you the Biggios are inching up a bit and I may have you by a few bucks.

    You get:
    2019 Topps Update Perennial All Stars #PAS44 Javier Baez $1.50
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Baseball #15021 Javier Baez $1.50
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT7 Javier Baez $2.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Update #75 Javier Baez AS $1.25
    2019 Donruss Majestic Materials #28 Javier Baez $10
    2019 Topps Gallery Box Toppers #OBTKB Kris Bryant $12 OR 2019 Topps Holiday Super Rare Baez $TBD
    2019 Diamond Kings Variations Blue Frame #139 Kris Bryant $4
    $32.75

    I get:
    2012 Bowman #34 Mike Trout $6.00 x2
    2019 Bowman Chrome Ready for the Show #RFTS-11 Peter Alonso $2.50
    2019 Topps Archives #27Cavan Biggio RC $1.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $3.00 x2
    2019 Topps Update #US-245 Mike Yastrzemski RC 3.00 x2
    1990 Score #663 Frank Thomas RC $2.00c
    2019 Topps Update #US-39 Cavan Biggio RC $1.25 x2

    $32.00
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  7. #22
    I just got off work, and I'm exhausted. Let me check everything Sunday, and I'll get back with you.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I just got off work, and I'm exhausted. Let me check everything Sunday, and I'll get back with you.
    no problem. if you want to just keep it simple and work on the bigger cards another time, we could go smaller like:

    You get:
    2019 Topps Update Perennial All Stars #PAS44 Javier Baez $1.50
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Baseball #15021 Javier Baez $1.50
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT7 Javier Baez $2.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Update #75 Javier Baez AS $1.25
    2019 Diamond Kings Variations Blue Frame #139 Kris Bryant $4
    2019 Donruss Majestic Materials #28 Javier Baez $10
    $20.75

    I get:
    2019 Topps Archives #27Cavan Biggio RC $1.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $3.00 x 2
    2019 Topps Update #US-245 Mike Yastrzemski RC 3.00
    2019 Topps Update #US-39 Cavan Biggio RC $1.25 x2
    I think these would be around $22 with RCs ticking up in price.....

    Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    What do you think of this?

    The Baez pricing hasn't come out yet but I think it would be close to a box topper maybe a bit more or less. Also, if you need to take off the Frank Thomas RC, that is ok - to be fair to you the Biggios are inching up a bit and I may have you by a few bucks.

    You get:
    2019 Topps Update Perennial All Stars #PAS44 Javier Baez $1.50
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Baseball #15021 Javier Baez $1.50
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT7 Javier Baez $2.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Update #75 Javier Baez AS $1.25
    2019 Donruss Majestic Materials #28 Javier Baez $10
    2019 Topps Gallery Box Toppers #OBTKB Kris Bryant $12 OR 2019 Topps Holiday Super Rare Baez $TBD
    2019 Diamond Kings Variations Blue Frame #139 Kris Bryant $4
    $32.75

    I get:
    2012 Bowman #34 Mike Trout $6.00 x2
    2019 Bowman Chrome Ready for the Show #RFTS-11 Peter Alonso $2.50
    2019 Topps Archives #27Cavan Biggio RC $1.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $3.00 x2
    2019 Topps Update #US-245 Mike Yastrzemski RC 3.00 x2
    1990 Score #663 Frank Thomas RC $2.00c
    2019 Topps Update #US-39 Cavan Biggio RC $1.25 x2

    $32.00
    We're good with the bigger deal. I was just literally falling asleep while sitting at my computer last night. I'll post a deal.

    I'm going to list the Bryant topper in the trade post. Would you be willing to accept $5 or so in cash for the Baez SP?
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  10. #25
    Bump
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  11. #26
    I have a lot of Javier Baez. You can see my pics of what I Have below.


    http://s220.photobucket.com/user/jim...er%20Baez%20PC

  12. #27
    I don't do buckets. Thanks.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  13. #28
    Well your missing out. Thanks

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jimcozzolino View Post
    Well your missing out. Thanks
    you're*
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  15. #30
    I have these if interested. I dont think they are on you list
    2019 Fire Fire-up Blue FU-15 Ohtani
    2019 Fire Lasting Legacies Blue Ohtani\Ryan LL-15

    I dont know book... Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Lots on my tradelist. Looking for Kris Bryant or Javy Baez cards I do not have. Will look at lists, not photos. Please look at my site before offering up cards. I'd rather trade, but if there isn't anything on my page you want, it's a waste of time for both of us.
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •