Selling collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigmax172

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have been out of the game for a long time. Does anyone know a dealer or company that buys collections. I have over 2500 gu/au cards and 50k cards with inserts/rookies/sets. I’m in Arkansas and am not aware of anyone close to me. Thanks for any help. Scott

I have been out of the game for a long time. Does anyone know a dealer or company that buys collections. I have over 2500 gu/au cards and 50k cards with inserts/rookies/sets. I’m in Arkansas and am not aware of anyone close to me. Thanks for any help. Scott

Maybe reach out to dlackey. He's in Arkansas. Maybe he has contacts in the area.

I have spent hours organizing them but haven’t listed or taken pictures in a long time. I may have to do that to sell them but it will take months lol.

I used to trade with him back in the day but have forgotten where he is located. Hopefully he sees this post

In the Beckett monthly there are advertisements for dealers who buy collections. But I would imagine that you probably get pennies on the dollar. But that is just a guess.