2019 Update Silver Pack Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

I haven’t been able to purchase any boxes of Update yet, so I’m looking to acquire any Silver Pack cards you may want to unload via trade. I have a few 2019 threads that list what I have available and can do some hunting for players/cards you may need to complete sets or for PC. I currently need them all, so let’s make some deals. Thanks, Andy

Update...these are the ones I currently need:

2019 Update Silver Pack - 1, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 18, 24, 33, 34, 35, 39, 45, 46, 48

Last edited:
Hi Andy! I have Nick Senzel, Brandon Lowe, Jose Canseco, Shohei Ohtani, Edgar Martinez, Bryon Buxton, Victor Robles, Brendan Rogers, Keston Hiura and Ichiro. Any topps gold from 2017, 2018, 2019..no updates! Best regards, David

Hi Andy! I have Nick Senzel, Brandon Lowe, Jose Canseco, Shohei Ohtani, Edgar Martinez, Bryon Buxton, Victor Robles, Brendan Rogers, Keston Hiura and Ichiro. Any topps gold from 2017, 2018, 2019..no updates! Best regards, David

Hey David...I’m just headed in for a long work day, but I’ll get back to you with what I might have late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Smoke bad in your area? Luis (criollos) moved from IL to CA...he's and family live in the Thousand Oaks area. The smoke was bad in Fresno a few days ago from fire north of us.....Best regards, David

Hey David,

Sorry for the slow reply, been a very busy weekend for me at the store. I don’t currently need 5 and 47, but thanks for checking in with me. As for the smoke, Thursday was pretty bad in my area, but not too bad air quality wise today.

Best,
Andy

Hey David,

Sorry for the slow reply, been a very busy weekend for me at the store. I don’t currently need 5 and 47, but thanks for checking in with me. As for the smoke, Thursday was pretty bad in my area, but not too bad air quality wise today.

Best,
Andy

Okay! Best regards, David