Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,821
    Bench Bucks
    32,598
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10227
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #1

    Anyone collecting the gold 150ths Updates! Gone!

    All for trade for one 2019 Topps Black card serial to #67. For trade US17 EDWIN DIAZ METS, US67 NICK RAMIREZ TIGERS, US81 JOSE IGESIAS REDS, US85 ROBBIE GROSSMAN A'S, US95 NICK SENZEL REDS, US124 RAIMEL TAPIA ROCKIES, US186 JOHN RYAN MURPHY DIAMONDBACKS, US224 YASMANI GRANDAL BREWERS AND US298 CARLOS SANTANA INDIANS. Need to know the number of the card first before trade can be approved.
    • All traded!
    Last edited by David K.; 10-20-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,821
    Bench Bucks
    32,598
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10227
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #2
    Bump.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

  3. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,801
    Bench Bucks
    2,383
    Bench Points
    898
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #3
    Hi David............Can you hold this lot? Opening a jumbo this weekend and will probably pull a black...........Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  4. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,821
    Bench Bucks
    32,598
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10227
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hi David............Can you hold this lot? Opening a jumbo this weekend and will probably pull a black...........Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    Okay.....in my two jumbos...one black and one blue...Not looking for black update..2019 topps I or II or two gold cards again from 2019 topps I or II.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

  5. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,801
    Bench Bucks
    2,383
    Bench Points
    898
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #5
    Hey David...........I have this one..........

    2019 Topps Black #516 Keone Kela / Pirates

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  6. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,821
    Bench Bucks
    32,598
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10227
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey David...........I have this one..........

    2019 Topps Black #516 Keone Kela / Pirates

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    Sorry...I have that one ...any gold from 2019? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

  7. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,801
    Bench Bucks
    2,383
    Bench Points
    898
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #7
    Hey David............I have these..........

    #24 Blake Snell LL / Rays #0319
    #60 Kyle Tucker RC / Astros #1117
    #67 Danny Jansen RC / Blue Jays #0018
    #85 Garrett Hampson RC /Rockies #1696
    #98 Chance Adams RC / Yankees #0499
    #105 Jose Quintana / Cubs #1592
    #107 Scooter Gennett / Reds #0607
    #131 Mark Trumbo / Orioles #0621
    #142 Pedro Strop / Cubs #0468
    #149 Khris Davis / A's #0468
    #175 Tommy Phan / Rays #0815
    #188 Matt Davidson / ChiSox #1707
    #189 Khris Davis LL / A's #1894
    #196 Adam Engel / ChiSox #1461
    #256 Cody Allen / Indians #1874
    #277 Mitch Garver / Twins #0072
    #308 Yolmer Sanchez / ChiSox #1534
    #315 Duane Underwood Jr. RC / Cubs #1678
    #318 Cedric Mullins RC / Orioles #1791
    #331 Cesar Hernandez / Phillies #1177
    #333 Ray Black RC / Giants #0338
    #346 Chris Iannetta / Rockies #0897
    #347 Kirby Yates RC / Padres #01628
    #371 Zack Wheeler / Mets #0021
    #477 Mikie Mahtook / Tigers #1658
    #505 Dellin Betances / Yankees #0856
    #514 Greg Allen / Indians #0731
    #539 Franchy Cordero / Padres #0149
    #545 Tyler White / Astros #1822
    #560 Victor Reyes RC / Tigers #0035
    #606 Johnny Field RC / Cubs #1619
    #618 Nick Martini RC / Athletics #0407
    #681 Jeff Mathis / Rangers #0697
    #690 Hunter Dozier / Royals #1556
    #700 Alex Bregman / Astros #0481
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  8. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,821
    Bench Bucks
    32,598
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10227
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey David............I have these..........

    #24 Blake Snell LL / Rays #0319
    #60 Kyle Tucker RC / Astros #1117
    #67 Danny Jansen RC / Blue Jays #0018
    #85 Garrett Hampson RC /Rockies #1696
    #98 Chance Adams RC / Yankees #0499
    #105 Jose Quintana / Cubs #1592
    #107 Scooter Gennett / Reds #0607
    #131 Mark Trumbo / Orioles #0621
    #142 Pedro Strop / Cubs #0468
    #149 Khris Davis / A's #0468
    #175 Tommy Phan / Rays #0815
    #188 Matt Davidson / ChiSox #1707
    #189 Khris Davis LL / A's #1894
    #196 Adam Engel / ChiSox #1461
    #256 Cody Allen / Indians #1874
    #277 Mitch Garver / Twins #0072
    #308 Yolmer Sanchez / ChiSox #1534
    #315 Duane Underwood Jr. RC / Cubs #1678
    #318 Cedric Mullins RC / Orioles #1791
    #331 Cesar Hernandez / Phillies #1177
    #333 Ray Black RC / Giants #0338
    #346 Chris Iannetta / Rockies #0897
    #347 Kirby Yates RC / Padres #01628
    #371 Zack Wheeler / Mets #0021
    #477 Mikie Mahtook / Tigers #1658
    #505 Dellin Betances / Yankees #0856
    #514 Greg Allen / Indians #0731
    #539 Franchy Cordero / Padres #0149
    #545 Tyler White / Astros #1822
    #560 Victor Reyes RC / Tigers #0035
    #606 Johnny Field RC / Cubs #1619
    #618 Nick Martini RC / Athletics #0407
    #681 Jeff Mathis / Rangers #0697
    #690 Hunter Dozier / Royals #1556
    #700 Alex Bregman / Astros #0481
    I'll take 477, 539 and 606 for the trade....posting and adding one more profar to the rest. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

  9. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,801
    Bench Bucks
    2,383
    Bench Points
    898
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #9
    Thanks David! Will go out Monday..........I actually like Profar!

    Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  10. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,821
    Bench Bucks
    32,598
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10227
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Thanks David! Will go out Monday..........I actually like Profar!

    Mike
    Cards will go out on Monday!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •