F/T: 2019 Topps Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Dan:

I no longer need 2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Baseball #150-60 Chad Bettis. I am not sure the if the other 4 cards are going to hit the $20 BV for the Foil #272. PLMK if there is something else you can. Also I want to double check the cards condition when I get home. Last couple of Walgreen's Yellows that I opened had dinged corners on the foils and I want to make sure that is not the case here. Thanks! -Pat

Yes, I can add more, just wanted to make sure you still had the card before I dug too deep into your want list. Let me know on the condition and I'll see what else I can find.

Thanks
Dan

Yes, I can add more, just wanted to make sure you still had the card before I dug too deep into your want list. Let me know on the condition and I'll see what else I can find.

Thanks
Dan

Card is pulled an looks good. Going to send you pics. Don't laugh, I stick at taking photos although I will blame it on fluorescent lighting. LOL PM on the way.

Also top loaded and set aside for you. I also know of a Gold #US272 floating around, not mine but I can ask if you'd like.

Last edited: