Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,692
    Bench Bucks
    2,697
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1570
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #1

    WTTF 2019 Pete Alonso RCs

    Looking for base RCs and parallels that I need,even stuff from Donruss Optic and Panini Chronicles.

    Tradepage in my sig including some freshly added 2019 stuff in the new insert folder

    Thanks,
    Brett
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 11-06-2019 at 02:27 PM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  2. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,692
    Bench Bucks
    2,697
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1570
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #2
    Bump me up.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.


  3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    774
    Bench Bucks
    1,798
    Bench Points
    209
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Do you need any of these:
    2019 Topps Update Chrome #52 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US47 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US262 Pete Alonso RC


  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,387
    Bench Bucks
    1,694
    Bench Points
    294
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    I have several of these that I would consider trading for other Alonso RCs. Let me know if interested.

    2019 Bowman Prospects #BP127 Peter Alonso
    2019 Topps #475 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US47 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US262 Pete Alonso RC
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  5. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,692
    Bench Bucks
    2,697
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1570
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    Do you need any of these:
    2019 Topps Update Chrome #52 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US47 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US262 Pete Alonso RC
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    I have several of these that I would consider trading for other Alonso RCs. Let me know if interested.

    2019 Bowman Prospects #BP127 Peter Alonso
    2019 Topps #475 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US47 Pete Alonso RC
    2019 Topps Update #US262 Pete Alonso RC
    Thanks fellas but I'm good with those.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  6. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    718
    Bench Bucks
    1,180
    Bench Points
    262
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Hello, need any of these?

    Pete Alonso 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW71
    Albert Pujols 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW87
    Willians Astudillo 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #37
    Evan Longoria 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #94

    If so I saw these 2019 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors you have that I could use:
    Francisco Arcia #30
    Carlos Santana #44
    Steven Duggar #150

    LMK
    Eric H

  7. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,692
    Bench Bucks
    2,697
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1570
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Hello, need any of these?

    Pete Alonso 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW71
    Albert Pujols 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW87
    Willians Astudillo 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #37
    Evan Longoria 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #94

    If so I saw these 2019 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors you have that I could use:
    Francisco Arcia #30
    Carlos Santana #44
    Steven Duggar #150

    LMK
    Eric H
    Eric - I can use all 4 cards. LMK what you'd like to do.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  8. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    718
    Bench Bucks
    1,180
    Bench Points
    262
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Eric - I can use all 4 cards. LMK what you'd like to do.
    I'm good with that trade there if you are also. For some reason I'm not able to see any prices on Beckett right now, so I'm just guessing but with the Alonso I'm sure it's in your favor. LMK
    Eric H

  9. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,692
    Bench Bucks
    2,697
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1570
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    I'm good with that trade there if you are also. For some reason I'm not able to see any prices on Beckett right now, so I'm just guessing but with the Alonso I'm sure it's in your favor. LMK
    Eric H
    Trade posted,Eric. I'll see if I can hit some of your Topps Chrome set needs and send those along too (the better stars,not commons).

    Thanks,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •