2019 Clearly Authentic x3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
One pretty decent hit, 2 blah. Probably my last go-round with these 1-auto-card-per-box boxes.

2019 Topps Clearly Authentic '84 Topps Autographs Blue #TBA-JD Jacob deGrom #06/25

2019 Topps Clearly Authentic Autographs #CAA-DR Dereck Rodriguez

2019 Topps Clearly Authentic Autographs Green #CAA-JA Jesus Aguilar #59/99

A little blury, but the best I could do:

zovhiu4y.jpg

Last edited:
"Pretty decent"?!? That deGrom is probably GORGEOUS! :)

(However, I'm not even 100% sure I could name what team the other two guys are on.)

"Pretty decent"?!? That deGrom is probably GORGEOUS! :)

(However, I'm not even 100% sure I could name what team the other two guys are on.)

It is pretty. I'll try to get a scan, but acetate card + case might make it difficult.

And san Francisco and milwaukee, respectively.

Nice Degrom Hit Steve. I like the one per boxes but they usually are hard luck.

I will second this statement. DeGrom card is great looking - but for a one off, it is a roll of the dice to get someone you truly want. This is one that I would buy singles of to get who I want.

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, missed your response. I have these I believe you can use:
Greg Maddux 03 Absolute memorabilia tools of the trade game used bat spectrum /50 #tt65($30)
Ernie Banks 13 Panini Diamond Kings #5
Greg Maddux 09 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Retrospective #462
Mike Trout 19 Topps Big League All-Star fanfest exclusive wrapper redemption #wr1

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online