Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Silver Pack cards

Hi Aaron,

I should have these:

Series 1 - 26, 34
    Series 2 - 20, 23
    Update - 11, 14, 17, 18

Need some help with Update inserts on my thread - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...Update-inserts

Thanks,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.

My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

Dan, I have these:
    150-15-53-61-84-97
    ICR-10-28
    EST-11
    FB-7

LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Dan, I have these:
    150-15-53-61-84-97
    ICR-10-28
    EST-11
    FB-7

LMK, Aaron
    OK, I pulled them and I do not have Series 1 #26, but the rest are good. We're within 25 cents - OK with you? PLMK or post if OK.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.

My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

Posted. Thanks, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

I have Update Silver Pack #35 Paddack and #38 Ichiro, if you have something comparable Twins-wise that I need. Thanks
    David

I found these for you:
    2019 Topps Series 2 608 Adrianza Rainbow Foil
    2019 Bowman Platinum Renowned Rookies Astudillo
    2019 Bowman Platinum TOP 81 Lewis
    2019 Bowman Platinum Base-91, 92

LMK, Aaron

Sure. Go ahead and post it. Thanks, Aaron

ttt

Ttt

ttt

ttt

I have from series I 2019 Topps silver packs....T84-10 and T84-29 for trade...any 2019 Topps gold for trade?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

David, I have these 2019 series 2 golds-385-399-435-457-466-515-601-613-633-634-663-695-697. LMK which ones you need. Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    David, I have these 2019 series 2 golds-385-399-435-457-466-515-601-613-633-634-663-695-697. LMK which ones you need. Aaron
    Hi Aaron.......gold card 697 works for me and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.