Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: pLEASE REMOVE

Aaron, I've got Silver Pack Series 1 - 7, 14 & 30. I'd trade 'em for your 2019 Topps Gold 634 & 663.
    Thanks, Dale
    Top 5 Wants to finish sets:
    1997 Donruss Team Set Yankees Pennant Edition 129 D. Gooden
    2004 Donruss Classics Legendary Lumberjacks LB18 B. Robinson
    2006 Topps Declaration of Independence A. Clark
    1995 Stadium Club Clear Cut 16 A. Belle
    2016 Topps Wal Mart 6 J. Urias

Dale, trade posted. Thanks for the help. Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

ttt
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Ttt

ttt

Ttt

Anyways... have these ready to ship, I probably ask you this all the time for a list? or a site to check....

2019 Topps 1984 Topps Silver #T84-45 Jim Rice
    2019 Topps 1984 Topps Silver Series 2 #T84-10 Chipper Jones
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

Ripahl, you misread my first post. I have those to trade. The only card I am missing is from the Update set #46 Vlad Guerrero.

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Ripahl, you misread my first post. I have those to trade. The only card I am missing is from the Update set #46 Vlad Guerrero.
    "never mind" ... the late great Gilda Radner
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE