Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. AlbDankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Bench Bucks
    794
    Bench Points
    318
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    WTTF/WTB: 2019 Ginter Mini's + Base Gold

    Need some serious help guys. Please let me know if you have any of the below available and what you might be looking for. Willing to buy or trade, PWE is fine for 1-4 cards.

    2019 Ginter Mini AG Back (need):
    13 Ozzie Albies
    192 Vlad Guerrero Jr. RC
    213 Egg
    355 Jordan Hicks RC
    362 Fergie Jenkins
    370 Marcell Ozuna
    373 Edwin Encarnacion
    382 Dave Winfield
    396 Tommy Lasorda
    399 Tim Raines
    400 Randy Johnson

    2019 Ginter Mini Black Border (need) - 3, 34, 84, 100, 134, 136, 154, 161, 166, 280, 284, 351, 352, 353, 357, 360, 361, 362, 371, 376, 377, 382, 386, 387, 388, 391, 392, 396, 397, 398, 400

    2019 Ginter Gold Base Set (need) - 112, 123, 161, 182 (Alonso), 183 (Tatis), 278 (Guerrero Jr)

    Mini New to Zoo (need) - 3, 6, 7, 11
    Last edited by AlbDankees; 11-04-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    Collecting Topps Heritage sets from all years and Derek Jeter RC 1992-1996 PSA 10

  2. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,229
    Bench Bucks
    1,682
    Bench Points
    209
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #2
    I have gold egg #213 and black #392 Sosa. I would need a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams card I don't have in return. LMK if you have any cards of my players.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  3. AlbDankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Bench Bucks
    794
    Bench Points
    318
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I have gold egg #213 and black #392 Sosa. I would need a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams card I don't have in return. LMK if you have any cards of my players.
    Hey, I don't need the gold egg #213, just A&G back mini of that one. I will take a look for some of the three guys you collect for the Sosa but not sure I'll have much.
    Collecting Topps Heritage sets from all years and Derek Jeter RC 1992-1996 PSA 10


  4. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    388
    Bench Bucks
    833
    Bench Points
    88
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to phoenixrises33's ebay items


    #4
    let me know if you need these still
    2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Gold Hot Box #5 Shohei Ohtani
    2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Gold Hot Box #50 Hank Aaron
    2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Gold Hot Box #137 Vladimir Guerrero

    I have needs on this tab for 2019 that I be interested in trading for.
    http://baseballcardinventory-com.sec.../test/xls3.cfm
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  5. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,934
    Bench Bucks
    6,312
    Bench Points
    4894
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #5
    I have these

    19 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A-G BACK SP'S
    370 MARCELL OZUNA,CARDINALS $2.50
    400 RANDY JOHNSON,MARINERS $3.00

    I have a A/G Mini wants link on MY SITE see if you can help with anything these.
    MY SITE
    I mail Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays

  6. AlbDankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Bench Bucks
    794
    Bench Points
    318
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    let me know if you need these still
    2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Gold Hot Box #5 Shohei Ohtani
    2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Gold Hot Box #50 Hank Aaron
    2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Gold Hot Box #137 Vladimir Guerrero

    I have needs on this tab for 2019 that I be interested in trading for.
    http://baseballcardinventory-com.sec.../test/xls3.cfm
    Hi! I have these ones you:

    2019 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER - Gold [0]: 88,369,371

    What do you think about an even swap?
    Collecting Topps Heritage sets from all years and Derek Jeter RC 1992-1996 PSA 10

  7. AlbDankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Bench Bucks
    794
    Bench Points
    318
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these

    19 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A-G BACK SP'S
    370 MARCELL OZUNA,CARDINALS $2.50
    400 RANDY JOHNSON,MARINERS $3.00

    I have a A/G Mini wants link on MY SITE see if you can help with anything these.
    Hey, looked and couldn't find any of your set needs but I found these:
    2018 Bowman's Best #64 Paul Goldschmidt Blue Refractor 126/150
    2011 Kimball Champions Mini #KC14 Clayton Kershaw
    Collecting Topps Heritage sets from all years and Derek Jeter RC 1992-1996 PSA 10


  8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    388
    Bench Bucks
    833
    Bench Points
    88
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to phoenixrises33's ebay items


    #8
    I posted the 3 for 3 swap. …. I dont know BK on them, but I thinking that the named cards going your way can be offset by the 2 SPs... who knows...

    I suspect you dont have anymore Gold Ginters from my list, do you?
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  9. AlbDankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Bench Bucks
    794
    Bench Points
    318
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    I posted the 3 for 3 swap. …. I dont know BK on them, but I thinking that the named cards going your way can be offset by the 2 SPs... who knows...

    I suspect you dont have anymore Gold Ginters from my list, do you?
    Hey, confirmed. Yeah that's what I figured as well as far as value. I actually do have a couple more you need and could use the two New to the Zoo minis you have. I should have looked, my fault!

    For you: Gold 79 Luis Urias RC, 394 Tom Seaver SP

    2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini New to the Zoo
    NTTZ-12, NTTZ-13,
    Collecting Topps Heritage sets from all years and Derek Jeter RC 1992-1996 PSA 10

  10. AlbDankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Bench Bucks
    794
    Bench Points
    318
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Any more out there?
    Collecting Topps Heritage sets from all years and Derek Jeter RC 1992-1996 PSA 10

  11. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,934
    Bench Bucks
    6,312
    Bench Points
    4894
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbDankees View Post
    Hey, looked and couldn't find any of your set needs but I found these:
    2018 Bowman's Best #64 Paul Goldschmidt Blue Refractor 126/150
    2011 Kimball Champions Mini #KC14 Clayton Kershaw
    I can trade the 2 A/G SP's for the Goldschmidt LMK
    MY SITE
    I mail Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays

  12. AlbDankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Bench Bucks
    794
    Bench Points
    318
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I can trade the 2 A/G SP's for the Goldschmidt LMK
    Awesome, let's do it! I can throw in the Kershaw for you if you want it. You'll give it a better home than me. I'll post it up. Thanks!

    Pete
    Collecting Topps Heritage sets from all years and Derek Jeter RC 1992-1996 PSA 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •