Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Help finishing off sets

  1. #1

    Help finishing off sets

    2009 topps- 403 Cahill
    2009 upper deck- 347 Ankiel, 348 wainwright
    2012 topps mound dominance Md 10 Gallaragga

    *1983 donruss - 48 bird, 193 burns, 551 Watson *
    2002 Fleer Authentix- 41, 52, 55 R Johnson, 80
    & Ticket to Majors : 151, 152 155 156 163 164 169

    2004 Donruss DK Inserts #2500-
    1 Jeter, 8 Bonds, *22 Prior, 25 P Martinez

    2004 F Authentix ballpark classics-1 Garciaparra, 4 Pujols
    2004 Fleer Authentix ticket studs - 3,6,7,8,10
    2004 Fleer Tradition #196 Jason Varitek #260 Carl Everett, 298 durham
    2005 Leaf Century- 69 K Wells, 132 Halladay

    2001 Fleer Tradition- ,28, 209, 350, 357, 364, 394

    2010 Topps Heritage baseball flashbacks- 7 Yaz
    2010 Topps Heritage News Flashback- 3 Ham the Chimp
    2010 Topps Ruth Chase- 3,6
    2010 Chicle : base 22 25 47 87 92 107 112 137 157 187 190 192 232 and SP's galore

    2012 Cooperstown- 10 Ozzie Smith, 41 Cochrane, 68 Cronin & SP's 151,152,153,156,157,59,160,162-170

    2013 Cooperstown all Sp -101, 104, *105, 107, 110

    2007 Topps Heritage last 6 all SP - 5 Jeter, 95 Hall, 130 M Ramirez, 222 Neshek, 321 V Guerrero/ I Rodriguez,
    491 I Rodriguez

    2007 UD Masterpieces-
    16 Clemens, 32 V. Guerrero,44 Matsui
    2007 Friday flashbacks -16, 18-22, 25
    2008 UD Masterpieces- 61 M. Rivera
    2006 Topps Heritage all SP's
    #1 David Ortiz, #10 Barry Bonds, #18 Pedro Martinez,#25 Randy Johnson, #35 Wily Mo Pena, #55 Derrek Lee, #95a or b Alex Rodriguez #106 Bengie Molina, #127 Joe Nathan, ,#293 Chris Young, #300 Mike Sweeney, #315 Johnny Damon
    SP’s 1999 Crown Royale 17 56 61 67 80 82 85 105 113 114 118 138 142 144

    2003 Bowman Draft Signs of the Future CS Cory Stewart
    Last edited by erdoro; 12-07-2019 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Updated
    set builder ...need SP's

  2. #2
    sending a pm
    later
    Chief
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  3. #3
    I have these for you.

    2007 UD Masterpieces- 6 K Gibson, 55 Ripken
    2008 UD Masterpieces- 47 Fielder, 54 Wright, 89 Halladay

    Link to my many wantlists is in my signature.
    Thanks, Al

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    I have these for you.

    2007 UD Masterpieces- 6 K Gibson, 55 Ripken
    2008 UD Masterpieces- 47 Fielder, 54 Wright, 89 Halladay bk 7.85

    Link to my many wantlists is in my signature.
    Thanks, Al
    Hi Al I found these for you :
    2002 topps gold label 2 jeter, 2017 DK grey 56 Rizzo , 1998 pinnacle museum 39 Key
    bk 9 If good with you post please
    set builder ...need SP's

  5. #5
    There's 2 versions of the 2006 Bowman Heritage Prospects #20, I have the Holliman card wearing the blue jersey if that's the one you're looking for. One of the 2 was supposed to be another number in the set but that card # doesn't exist. -- Jim
    Current Wantlist (Schmidt/Gladden/Vintage/Newer): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Current Tradelist (Modern Inserts): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhaverkamp View Post
    There's 2 versions of the 2006 Bowman Heritage Prospects #20, I have the Holliman card wearing the blue jersey if that's the one you're looking for. One of the 2 was supposed to be another number in the set but that card # doesn't exist. -- Jim
    I believe both names were hollimon, one was a tiger and the other was a cub, which is the one I’m looking for.
    set builder ...need SP's

  7. #7
    Sending PM.

  8. #8
    Hi -

    I found these two that you need:

    2004 Donruss Diamond Kings Inserts #22 Mark Prior (2283/2500) (CHC) ($3)
    2013 Panini Cooperstown #105 Eddie Murray SP (BAL) ($8)

    Let me know what you may have for me. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  9. #9
    Iím out of town and I will get back to you next week. Thanks for looking

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by erdoro View Post
    I’m out of town and I will get back to you next week. Thanks for looking
    did you ever receive my pm on my needs for 1983 DONRUSS let me know if not I will resend it
    thanks
    chief
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    did you ever receive my pm on my needs for 1983 DONRUSS let me know if not I will resend it
    thanks
    chief
    Yes I sent a pm back?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    set builder ...need SP's

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    I found these two that you need:

    2004 Donruss Diamond Kings Inserts #22 Mark Prior (2283/2500) (CHC) ($3)
    2013 Panini Cooperstown #105 Eddie Murray SP (BAL) ($8)

    Let me know what you may have for me. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    I have a 2006 Bowman Heritage Signs of the greatness Matt Maloney
    2003 Bowman Signs of the Future Zach Segovia
    1988 topps Superstar #36 McGwire small stickers on back 57 Sandberg 225 kennedy
    1988 topps stickers #1 McGwire with Superstar #54 Winfield on front.
    any interest in either of these autos?
    set builder ...need SP's

  13. #13
    updated
    set builder ...need SP's


  14. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    20 Tall Tree Dr, PA, 17011
    Posts
    252





    #14
    PM sent.
    Roland

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by erdoro View Post
    I have a 2006 Bowman Heritage Signs of the greatness Matt Maloney
    2003 Bowman Signs of the Future Zach Segovia
    1988 topps Superstar #36 McGwire small stickers on back 57 Sandberg 225 kennedy
    1988 topps stickers #1 McGwire with Superstar #54 Winfield on front.
    any interest in either of these autos?
    Bump


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    set builder ...need SP's

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •